WayOfTheDruid
GimmeMedals wrote:A lovely start to the day WayOfTheDruid

πŸ‘
17 May
6:07pm, 17 May 2024
11 posts
  •  
WayOfTheDruid
Mega stressful day in work, so rather than bite hubby's head off when I get home (3min walk) I take a longer route to leave the work day behind..

1. Chatted to the guy working on the mural directly outside work.
2. Some kids have made a swing on the tree at the end of the road.
3. Sat in the garden on getting home to discover House Sparrows have nested in the bush opposite where I like to sit. [IMAGE262080][IMAGE262081]
17 May
6:35pm, 17 May 2024
11,002 posts
  •  
Eynsham Red
um
17 May
6:57pm, 17 May 2024
8,461 posts
  •  
um
3 'small' things, looking down, from recent runs ...

17 May
7:22pm, 17 May 2024
12 posts
  •  
WayOfTheDruid
Eynsham Red wrote:

How come you got my photos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ as you can see I'm technologically challenged 😎
17 May
7:23pm, 17 May 2024
13 posts
  •  
WayOfTheDruid
um wrote:3 'small' things, looking down, from recent runs ...

Love a slow worm
17 May
8:00pm, 17 May 2024
5,791 posts
  •  
lin50
On my evening walk :

1. Birdsong (I really must download the Merlin app)
2. Blossom on the trees
3. A young man (teenager) walked past me - he’d rather overdone it on the deodorant/cologne! Not an unpleasant smell but it lingered. Made me smile and remember what it’s like to be young with most of your life ahead of you.
17 May
9:16pm, 17 May 2024
11,003 posts
  •  
Eynsham Red
WayOfTheDruid when pasting the code for more than one photo there needs to be a space between the the first code and the second.
I only know this because I had the same problem and someone told me how to do it. πŸ™‚
17 May
10:15pm, 17 May 2024
14 posts
  •  
WayOfTheDruid
Eynsham Red wrote:WayOfTheDruid when pasting the code for more than one photo there needs to be a space between the the first code and the second. I only know this because I had the same problem and someone told me how to do it. πŸ™‚

Thank you so much, I nod my head and take my running cap off to you 😊
17 May
10:17pm, 17 May 2024
15 posts
  •  
WayOfTheDruid
lin50 wrote:On my evening walk : 1. Birdsong (I really must download the Merlin app) 2. Blossom on the trees 3. A young man (teenager) walked past me - he’d rather overdone it on the deodorant/cologne! Not an unpleasant smell but it lingered. Made me smile and remember what it’s like to be young with most of your life ahead of you.

That's so beautiful and nostalgic.
I highly recommend the Merlin app.

About This Thread

Maintained by WayOfTheDruid
I love this site for the option of noting 3 things when out running... So I thought I'd start a thread where we can share our 3 things.. I don't care if you walk, run, swim, bike or naked yoga in the garden.
My three things..
1. Mistle thrush song
2.Wild strawberry blossom
3. Hawthorn blossom