Mundane thread

8 lurkers | 156 watchers
5 Sep
1:52pm, 5 Sep 2024
77,415 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
Diogenes wrote:Making myself a cheese salad sandwich. My family mock me for my precision in arranging my fillings. I think this is sensible and normal. I am equally tidy in my loading of the dishwasher. Some people just chuck it in.

Has to be done
5 Sep
2:01pm, 5 Sep 2024
24,154 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
I agree all the bread needs covered in cheese!

Halloumi and chicken salad for lunch, now have a cup of tea and an orange club but due on a call so can't eat it. I am going to have a nana nap after this one.
5 Sep
2:10pm, 5 Sep 2024
77,416 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
Just had an egg salad for lunch.

My sweet tooth is craving something sweet and calorie loading but I’m resisting - mainly cause there is nothing in the house that fulfills those requirements
5 Sep
2:15pm, 5 Sep 2024
70,765 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
Sourfaux with cheese and pickle. My cheese coverage is not up to the thread standard.
5 Sep
2:35pm, 5 Sep 2024
87,992 posts
  •  
Diogenes
I really fancy a piece of fruit cake
5 Sep
2:50pm, 5 Sep 2024
2,985 posts
  •  
AndyS
Diogenes wrote:Making myself a cheese salad sandwich. My family mock me for my precision in arranging my fillings. I think this is sensible and normal

Absolutely exquisite work.

I am equally tidy in my loading of the dishwasher. Some people just chuck it in.

I'm with you on this - they do say that "In every partnership, there is a person who stacks the dishwasher like a Scandinavian architect and a person who stacks the dishwasher like a racoon on meth".
5 Sep
2:51pm, 5 Sep 2024
2,986 posts
  •  
AndyS
Also, it's absolutely throwing it down here.
5 Sep
2:57pm, 5 Sep 2024
12,600 posts
  •  
Mazlin
That sandwich is upsetting me.

The slices are different thicknesses and how are you going to eat it without the little bits falling out?
5 Sep
3:04pm, 5 Sep 2024
44,452 posts
  •  
Ness
Having a mug of hot chocolate, just because it feels like hot chocolate weather. Watching Paralympic archery.
5 Sep
3:16pm, 5 Sep 2024
33,114 posts
  •  
Rosehip
tea
have picked another load of beans, but not sure how much longer the sticks will stand up to the wind,

About This Thread

Maintained by Johnny Blaze
I have replaced the batteries in the TV remote.

The old ones were flat, so it wasn't working.