Miaow, Purr, Yawn!

1 lurker | 67 watchers
May 2018
7:08pm, 17 May 2018
2,983 posts
  •  
1step2far
Footpad no wonder he looks smug. 😱

I'm missing half of Lennox, it's been a long day... They did the neuter (Also said she was fat. Ops 😳) They also removed a large lump from her other flank. They're not sure what it is so it's gone for testing. I've got painkillers, antibiotics and eardrops for her. This is not going to go well. I've put the heating on and put her favourite quilt on the bed. She is of course now asleep in a suitcase 😂
May 2018
7:58am, 18 May 2018
2,986 posts
  •  
1step2far
So we've failed the 1st pill. She's hurt her paw removing her cannula dressing...There is no way she going to tolerate the cone of shame.
May 2018
10:13am, 18 May 2018
8,533 posts
  •  
Little Nemo
Oh dear, good luck 1step!!!
May 2018
8:13pm, 19 May 2018
6,078 posts
  •  
Footpad
Unfortunately my cat will keep returning to a nest until he has emptied it... also goes back to the mouse hole and clears that out too if he can. It's not as if I don't feed him!
May 2018
9:36pm, 19 May 2018
1,308 posts
  •  
idle_wilder
Our cat had 5 starling nestlings last night - came back with 3 in his mouth initially (one still alive), then another dead one, then another just-alive one (which died soon after). Managed to catch a blackbird fledgling this afternoon (still live when he brought it into the house).
May 2018
10:17am, 21 May 2018
3,437 posts
  •  
g1ngerrevolution
Minnie was caught eating a mouse on the lawn yesterday.

This from a cat that will only eat a specific flavour of a specific cat foot brand. *sigh*

On a happier not I got her to come in through the cat flap unassisted with a treat. So she knows how to do it, apparently just choosing not to!
May 2018
1:58pm, 21 May 2018
54 posts
  •  
The Pin Lady
Just wait till she comes in through the cat flap unassisted with a 'treat' for you of the furry rodent kind!! (Usually alive in Pepper's case!)
May 2018
4:31pm, 21 May 2018
2,434 posts
  •  
Dillthedog57
Both Mog and Jasper will only eat Goirmet cat food in gravy, not jelly. And felix cat treats, not whisk as or dreamies. But they will happily chew on any type of living beastie that they can catch.
May 2018
6:44pm, 21 May 2018
3,054 posts
  •  
Fragile Do Not Bend
Oreo’s not normally a fussy eater but he’s not eaten much of what I left him whilst I was out today. But I went outside just now to see him chewing the head off a rabbit. Plus a bonus, dead but intact chaffinch just outside the door.
May 2018
9:10am, 22 May 2018
8,536 posts
  •  
Little Nemo
Hester changes her mind all the time about what food is acceptable, I think she likes variety. She goes mad for Dreamies though. If I ever leave a bag of them where she can find them she'll chew her way through the wrapper!

About This Thread

Maintained by
A thread for those owned by cats, as we cannot possibly go onto the Bark and whine thread, its for d...