Miaow, Purr, Yawn!

2 lurkers | 67 watchers
Jul 2014
7:07pm, 4 Jul 2014
5,811 posts
  •  
Footpad
Wine legs: the only constructive answer is to keep your garden as clean as possible. Cats tend to crap in the same place as others have already done it. So if you clear it up (bury it deep) then they will lose interest. Otherwise you are stuck with it!!
Jul 2014
9:02pm, 4 Jul 2014
1,490 posts
  •  
Minnie Mad
We keep being invaded by the neighbours cat, which comes in through Stripey's window, eats his food if Stripey is out and goes to sleep on Mini's bed in the day time when we are out. If you pick him up and chuck him out he goes all floppy and limp and RichMac has unhelpfully named him Gimp Cat. Unfortunately it has stuck and the Mini ones startled the chimney sweep and the neighbours by shouting `go away Gimp` at inopportune moments. I have explained to the kids that we can't adopt him because a. we can't afford to put 2 cats in kennels when we go on holiday and b. we can't book in a cat called Gimpy Cat to Cat Catraz as it would be too embarrassing. blackcat Gimp is actually all black and very very limp.
Jul 2014
1:35am, 5 Jul 2014
16,906 posts
  •  
Steady Edina
Lol @ gimp cat. My two chirrup all the time and I also attest to the fact that cats don't like orange peel or anything citrusy.

Took Mia to the vets a couple of days ago as she keeps shuffling across the floor on her backside and noticed some blood on her stools. She seems fine in herself her temp is normal but she took exception to the vet trying to clean her anal glands. So I got sent away with some worming spot on. Told if that doesn't work to bring her back and they will have her in and sedate her.

Poor Mia I know the feeling
Jul 2014
6:24pm, 5 Jul 2014
66,448 posts
  •  
Froomeke
Aw, poor Mia!

Lasya gave me a bit of a scare last night... I thought she was upstairs, snoozing on her bean bag. Slightly puzzled she didn't come down and snooze on my lap all night. When I went to bed she was nowhere to be found :-o

Transpired she must have slipped out, as I closed the door. She had been out all night but did come to my calling, from quite far away!
Jul 2014
7:15pm, 5 Jul 2014
206 posts
  •  
timaru
Pussy cats do allsorts of things to scare you!
Jul 2014
8:56pm, 6 Jul 2014
66,452 posts
  •  
Froomeke
She was most adorable today and last night, charming the pants off Mr Hanneke :) They love each other... My heart overflows when I see them together <3
Jul 2014
8:56pm, 6 Jul 2014
66,453 posts
  •  
Froomeke
That was supposed to finish with a heart :)
Jul 2014
4:53pm, 14 Jul 2014
16,911 posts
  •  
Steady Edina
Mia has got me into trouble again. She went to visit my neighbour, sat on her lap and bit her so my neighbour rang me up about it an wanted to know why. I said she was probably doing something Mia didn't like such as stroking her
Jul 2014
5:26pm, 14 Jul 2014
66,490 posts
  •  
Boomeke
Cats bite out of affection... Lasya does it, she used to bite quite hard as a kiten but has learnt that hurts me, so now she grabs me more than she bites...

She bites properly if someone turns her upside down and wants to scratch her belly though she most definitely does not like that! My friend does that to her cat and tried it with Lasya... OOOOPS!
Jul 2014
1:22am, 15 Jul 2014
3,725 posts
  •  
runningmumof3boys
I've never had trouble with cats pooing in my garden but I guess that's coz I have always had cats lol. When my old ladies were alive towards the end they used to go in my flower
Beds for the same reason a v raps I guess too old to go too far

Mind you i do my flower beds a couple of times a year so if there was poo on there I really wouldn't know ! But I've never come across any

My neighbours used to fling cat poo out of their gravel garden onto my driveway 😞

About This Thread

Maintained by
A thread for those owned by cats, as we cannot possibly go onto the Bark and whine thread, its for d...