Miaow, Purr, Yawn!

67 watchers
Mar 2014
7:33pm, 3 Mar 2014
709 posts
  •  
RunnyBunny
Does anybody else get that thing where you wipe the sweat off your face at the gym with your hand towel, only to realise that a cat has fluffed all over it?

Barney seems sorted after a month of thyroid pills: repeat prescriptions forever, though, and vet has suggested switching him to some food that is the feline equivalent of me buying my groceries at Fortnum and Masons.
Mar 2014
7:34pm, 3 Mar 2014
710 posts
  •  
RunnyBunny
Still probably cheaper than kids though.

Having kids, I mean, not feeding Barney kids.
Mar 2014
7:43pm, 3 Mar 2014
5,757 posts
  •  
lammo
Oh V'rap!

You and LB don't eat out of the same bowl do you?
Mar 2014
8:15pm, 3 Mar 2014
29,095 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
We might if we'd been together for as long as the cats, lammo :)
Mar 2014
9:24pm, 3 Mar 2014
65,713 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Action Man and I eat out of the same yoghurt pot, does that count? ;)
Mar 2014
9:45pm, 3 Mar 2014
29,096 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
Today the yogurt pot, tomorrow you'll be sharing an e-mail address. Slippery, slippery slope :P
Mar 2014
10:08pm, 3 Mar 2014
65,719 posts
  •  
Hanneke
V-rap :p
Mar 2014
10:28pm, 3 Mar 2014
3,507 posts
  •  
sallykate
Two cats, one bowl which is kept topped up with dry food. Occasional wet food or leftovers are better from separate bowls as they don't like eating from the same bowl at the same time. Pablo's a bit odd with food anyway - if we give him leftovers (like roast chicken) he tends not to eat it from a bowl at all but pick it up and take it somewhere else before eating it. He even does that with his dried food - picks it up in his mouth then moves a couple of inches before chewing. I put it down to him having had seven siblings and having to fight for his nosh as a little kitty.

RB - is the food something you can buy in bulk? We get 15kg bags of dried food, three times a year. Pricier than Go-Cat from Tesco's I'm sure but not as bad as buying the little bags.
Mar 2014
2:55pm, 4 Mar 2014
16,841 posts
  •  
Steady Edina
MikeR the only way is to feed them in separate rooms or does he wait until they stop feeding before he steels the food. I have set feeding times and feed both together in separate bowls as Mia is not happy sharing. Lucie isn't daft or brave enough yet to try and steal food whilst Mia is eating but given the chance she will eat everything.
Mar 2014
3:42pm, 4 Mar 2014
3,508 posts
  •  
sallykate
If you're ever in East London take a look at the UK's first (but surely not last!) "cat cafe":

facebook.com

About This Thread

Maintained by
A thread for those owned by cats, as we cannot possibly go onto the Bark and whine thread, its for d...