Kit for sale / free

2 lurkers | 150 watchers
Dec 2023
3:55pm, 27 Dec 2023
21,446 posts
  •  
jinglegeordiebells
I bought a pair of Vibram v-train a few months back but can’t get on with the Velcro fastening. Never worn outside but tried for gym work to try to convince myself they would be ok. So looking for £40 if anyone is interested. Womens EU 40.

1 Jan
9:43pm, 1 Jan 2024
701 posts
  •  
NRGEE
After a tidy out I have 3 pairs of hardly used trainers that don't suite my feet. 2 pairs of Hokas-W Bondi size 8(pale blue/yellow and orange)- almost perfect condition. Also size 9 Bondi 7-again hardly worn / a bit of dirt on soles-see photo. Also the original insoles aren't in the photo-they are blue orthotics. I have replaced these with brand new red hoka insoles. There is also a pair of Saucony Ride Run shield UK size 8 which are WATERPROOF.

I need to make room in my flat for some new Asic Nimbus shoes. The above are way to good for charity and wondered if a fetchie would like any/ all of them. I request you pay p+p and a small donation if you can afford it-otherwise they are going free!! Happy belated Christmas presents. Please f mail me in interested
3 Jan
11:19am, 3 Jan 2024
28,248 posts
  •  
Lizzie W
Will fmail about 2 pairs, thank you
3 Jan
5:07pm, 3 Jan 2024
702 posts
  •  
NRGEE
Great!
5 Feb
6:12pm, 5 Feb 2024
10,141 posts
  •  
Northern Exile
Anyone want a bargain jacket? I've got an Inov8 Stormshell jacket for sale, size small. I bought it for myself a few years back but it's seen very little use as, truthfully, it's a bit on the snug side for me (I'm 38" - 40" chest). It's been hanging in a wardrobe unused, however I'm going to let it go dirt cheap as the membrane has started to separate a bit and therefore I think it's more of a windproof/shower resistant than waterproof, although it does have taped seams etc. Externally in excellent condition, no rips, tears, pulls etc. Good jackets these, I actually bought a larger one to make up for my error - an excellent, deep hood that you can really jam down over our face. £20 plus postage to the first person who asks (it was well over £100 I think).

5 Feb
11:13pm, 5 Feb 2024
36,969 posts
  •  
Hills of Death (HOD)
I’ll take it mate
5 Feb
11:26pm, 5 Feb 2024
10,143 posts
  •  
Northern Exile
Okey dokey. Fmail me address please
8 Feb
5:42pm, 8 Feb 2024
21,750 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
I have completed a garmin challenge and it gives 15% off a pair of Shoks so sharing in case anyone is in need of a new pair as I already have some

GARMINSHOKZ15

Valid until 11th March
8 Feb
5:43pm, 8 Feb 2024
21,751 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Sorry 8th March
8 Feb
5:53pm, 8 Feb 2024
51,551 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
lol I got that today too

I love my shokz

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
There was a feature request from Rosehip for a facility on the site to allow users to sell and/or gi...