Kit for sale / free

3 lurkers | 150 watchers
Oct 2023
1:31am, 1 Oct 2023
21,027 posts
  •  
flanker
gg, after spending a fortune trying to find a pack that works for me, fits me properly, and doesn't chafe at all ... I'm settled on the Montane Gecko. It's perfect for me.
Oct 2023
8:13am, 1 Oct 2023
5,686 posts
  •  
jelly
I’m still looking gg! I’ve had a saloman one which has mostly been fine for a few years but this year my bingo wings have been chafing on it!
Oct 2023
1:49pm, 19 Oct 2023
694 posts
  •  
NRGEE
Have multiple pairs of Hoka trainers uk size 9-some never used. I bought this size as have a big toes deformity/bunion. Podiatrist has said they are too big and excessive movement of feet is causing blisters. I have recently switched to asics nimbus 8.5 size. I am happy to give away the trainers that are too big to a Fetchie. If you are interested- please f mail me and I can send the model etc and photos. If you fancy 2 or 3 pairs- just let me know!! I am posting this on my blog too which is buddies only.
Oct 2023
1:55pm, 19 Oct 2023
65,889 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
Boing! That's really generous of you, NRGEE :) Size 9 is popular and should be easy to sell on Marketplace etc. if nobody on Fetch can use them.
Oct 2023
1:49pm, 20 Oct 2023
13,545 posts
  •  
Sombrero

Free to a good or bad home.

Size Large. Never worn. Just cover the postage which I imagine will be a couple of quid tops.
.B.
Nov 2023
10:19am, 5 Nov 2023
46,891 posts
  •  
.B.
I’ve got three Rab items for sale (one mine, 2 K’s). They are not running kit, but I thought I’d offer them to regular Fetchies first as many of us probably wear stuff like this when not running.

Rab women’s microlight down vest. Size 8. With packing pouch.
As new £50 posted.
(Current version £140 on Rab site.)

This is a couple of years old or so. I have worn it maybe 3 times and it still looks new.
Main reason for sale is that I don’t want to wear down kit anymore.

.B.
Nov 2023
10:38am, 5 Nov 2023
46,892 posts
  •  
.B.
Rab men’s Altus vest, Medium, dark navy, synthetic fill, as new £45 posted

Again hardly worn, didn’t fit as he wanted and should have been returned.

.B.
Nov 2023
10:43am, 5 Nov 2023
46,893 posts
  •  
.B.
Rab men’s Altus jacket, medium, navy, synthetic fill, £45

This hasn’t been worn much either, however it did get put on a radiator and has a defect on the collar. When the collar is up/closed you’d barely notice it, but see pics.

Nov 2023
6:29am, 7 Nov 2023
2,799 posts
  •  
Totriornottotri
Sombrero Is the vest still available? I am at sea until Monday so will touch base then if that's okay?
Nov 2023
9:11am, 7 Nov 2023
13,597 posts
  •  
Sombrero
Sombrero Is the vest still available? I am at sea until Monday so will touch base then if that's okay?

Absolutely. Drop me a message then and I'll get it shipped off

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
There was a feature request from Rosehip for a facility on the site to allow users to sell and/or gi...