FetchPoint: The Game

281 watchers
12 Aug
10:46pm, 12 Aug 2024
3,992 posts
  •  
cackleberry
I think some smart arse has been going in circles round my town, one of my bugs is up to -24 points! Bloody hell. Plus several others at -12. Ouch.
14 Aug
9:38pm, 14 Aug 2024
254 posts
  •  
Treborstreet
How did I get a 200 point bonus for infecting (I think) a bug? Not complaining, just wasn’t aware of how I did it!
14 Aug
9:47pm, 14 Aug 2024
70,389 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
The 200 point bonus is for having no unsquished bugs. If you got it for infecting a bug, that's a lucky glitch.
15 Aug
8:19am, 15 Aug 2024
407 posts
  •  
Bright Strider
Hi @cackleberry, bug penalties increase by -4 per activity, so it won't have been several circles in the same activity. Perhaps, the same person has been through the bugs in several activities. Perhaps, there was a race involving several Fetchpoint players.
15 Aug
9:06pm, 15 Aug 2024
256 posts
  •  
Treborstreet
Velociraptor wrote:The 200 point bonus is for having no unsquished bugs. If you got it for infecting a bug, that's a lucky glitch.

Makes sense, I did go squishing on Sunday!
21 Aug
7:38pm, 21 Aug 2024
14,823 posts
  •  
sallykate
This morning I had a diamond in an unreachable location. I marked it as such and thought it would regenerate elsewhere but it hasn't.

Will it come back tomorrow? I haven't had one for a few days.

One more question: there's an event taking place nearby which will make a large area temporarily inaccessible on Saturday. If my bug happens to be there and I mark it unreachable will I be able to change that later on, once the event has finished?
21 Aug
7:55pm, 21 Aug 2024
4,464 posts
  •  
Bob!
1 No - the only markers that re-generate are your bugs, so unlikely you get a diamond.
2 Yes - you can remove the inaccessible marker at any time.
21 Aug
8:18pm, 21 Aug 2024
14,825 posts
  •  
sallykate
Thank you Bob! :-)
21 Aug
8:36pm, 21 Aug 2024
20,305 posts
  •  
Gooner
I hadn't realised you could remove inaccessible markers and as such have struggled through some very iffy locations to get things recently which will definitely become impassible in a month or two for winter so that could save me accumulating bugs that I can do nothing about for months.

Thanks Bob, good to know.
21 Aug
9:01pm, 21 Aug 2024
64,135 posts
  •  
alpenrose
I wouldn't worry about removing the inaccessible markers Gooner, the next time you go through them will make them accessible again.

About This Thread

Maintained by Naomi P
Frequently Asked
===========
1) The scoreboard and markers don't 'reset' on the first of the month any more. They work on a rolling 30 day system.
2) You only need to worry about red bugs.

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.