FetchPoint: The Game

1 lurker | 281 watchers
7 Feb
12:37pm, 7 Feb 2024
3,117 posts
  •  
Flatlander
jelly The Full Leaderboard (your "list of players"?) only shows the top players with positive scores (up to a maximum of 100 players, I think) so your local player must have a zero or negative score meaning he won't show up in the Leaderboard.

Your entry in the Leaderboard shows that you have a "Density" of 1, meaning that you have another player in your area.
7 Feb
3:45pm, 7 Feb 2024
371 posts
  •  
Bright Strider
jelly, you could send him a Fetch friend request or follow him. All being well, he will then appear in your player list, even if he is not in the top 100. I actually see 89 people in my list. I did expect 100.
fetcheveryone.com/game-fetchpoint-leaderboard.php
7 Feb
3:46pm, 7 Feb 2024
372 posts
  •  
Bright Strider
I have just followed you, and I see you highlighted in the list for me, now.
7 Feb
5:02pm, 7 Feb 2024
6,191 posts
  •  
jelly
Yes it just seems odd that he’s not done any training, although if he switched on to play fetchpoint and moved to this area he would still get the stuff appearing.

I’ve always been here on my own!
7 Feb
5:47pm, 7 Feb 2024
62,442 posts
  •  
alpenrose
He may not be active any more but as soon as he logs on and perhaps looks at his training it triggers him as being active in Fetchpoint. I've got a few near me that do that from time to time, it's really annoying.
7 Feb
5:48pm, 7 Feb 2024
373 posts
  •  
Bright Strider
After a while, if he does not visit the Fetchpoint pages, his tokens will stop appearing.
7 Feb
6:21pm, 7 Feb 2024
6,192 posts
  •  
jelly
Yes it’s just funny that I’ve been alone here for a couple of years, he moved away to Essex! Maybe he didn’t take his circle with him 😂
13 Feb
2:59pm, 13 Feb 2024
19,202 posts
  •  
NDWDave
I’ve had another go at trying to get the 25k badge but after 50 days, I’m capping out at 17,000. Can’t quite get there
13 Feb
4:20pm, 13 Feb 2024
62,481 posts
  •  
alpenrose
I'm negative at the moment. I went out to round up all my 22 bugs yesterday and missed one.
13 Feb
4:43pm, 13 Feb 2024
374 posts
  •  
Bright Strider
It is easier to score higher in the summer. It is light for longer, and warmer. Drier, too.

About This Thread

Maintained by Naomi P
Frequently Asked
===========
1) The scoreboard and markers don't 'reset' on the first of the month any more. They work on a rolling 30 day system.
2) You only need to worry about red bugs.

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.