Fetch Camper Vans

9 lurkers | 93 watchers
27 Jul
9:40pm, 27 Jul 2024
12,749 posts
  •  
cathrobinson
Cumbria now - on the way back from Scotland. Not a million miles away from Tebay, but I figured it would be much quieter here. There’s two other vans in the car park with me.
27 Jul
9:45pm, 27 Jul 2024
19,416 posts
  •  
Mandymoo
That looks like bliss 😄
28 Jul
1:22am, 28 Jul 2024
23,492 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Fantastic looks so peaceful.
28 Jul
5:20pm, 28 Jul 2024
23,495 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Been to see the campervan it’s really nice bit battered in places in body work but it’s 14yrs old. Couple of things they’re checking out and I’m having a serious think.

I love the idea of having the van to my disposal so I can go off and have running adventures.

Hubby questioning if it’s the right time, we already have very limited spare time with having the boat I’m never at home but I see this as a way to spend time with people my friends have a tent box, cousin camps (well glamps) my brother had a campervan so chances to spend a night (quality) time with them, I could use it to extend my running adventures with friends and we could use it at weekends in winter months when boating is finished as it has a night heater fitted.

I think we could use the time now to get it how we want it, refitting cupboards, get an awning, making it ours so when we do want to use it more we can.

It is a van we can’t stand up in it, but it’s not really big enough to want to spend much time upright, would it bother us with longer use? With an awning we would maximise space - they used to have one but it got damaged but it looked amazing with the awning on.

Lots to like about it just to make the decision.

28 Jul
5:40pm, 28 Jul 2024
6,020 posts
  •  
Ally-C
I couldn’t be without the pop top tbh. We are on the short side btw, but it makes a big difference imho.
28 Jul
5:41pm, 28 Jul 2024
19,425 posts
  •  
Mandymoo
Have to agree the pop top makes a difference
28 Jul
5:50pm, 28 Jul 2024
23,499 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
I am also thinking it would be nice to have stand up room…. but I am a little bit in love. Could it be a good first van?
28 Jul
5:52pm, 28 Jul 2024
6,021 posts
  •  
Ally-C
Can’t help you there, I’ve only had one. Hired the same van for periods before buying though.
28 Jul
6:29pm, 28 Jul 2024
3,970 posts
  •  
cackleberry
That looks huge!
What base/body is it?
28 Jul
6:38pm, 28 Jul 2024
23,500 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
It’s only a vivaro

About This Thread

Maintained by AntClark
Share the VW (or other) Camper Van love, which Fetchies have Campers? Can't beat a Camper for Race ...