Conquercise

218 watchers
Sep 2021
11:37am, 20 Sep 2021
26,497 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
@Hibeedeb - you can play anywhere in the world :-) As you're not using a GPS, and adding your routes manually, it's a bit of a fudge. Basically, you have to select the route at the point where you create the training entry. My guess is that you've added the training entry, *then* amended it to specify a route. Does that make sense? It's a bit annoying, but hopefully something you can get used to - and hopefully you can get hold of a GPS for your next birthday or something :-)
Sep 2021
12:02pm, 20 Sep 2021
197 posts
  •  
Hibeedeb
Thanks Fetch. Yes, I added the route later. That explains it.
Sep 2021
1:14pm, 20 Sep 2021
31,537 posts
  •  
Sushi.
*waves to Wallman*

See you've sneaked into my neck of the woods and stolen Cilcain from me.

Hope you enjoy N Wales on this beautiful day.
Sep 2021
9:31am, 21 Sep 2021
21,176 posts
  •  
ChrisHB
Total of 6250 zones explored running - probably my last round number this year, but 6500 remains possible. I think I set out 6600 for the year back in January.
Sep 2021
7:20pm, 27 Sep 2021
141 posts
  •  
Forrest Jooligan
That’s impressive dedication to exploration Chris
Sep 2021
1:49pm, 29 Sep 2021
26,575 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
I've amended the points allocation to make walking worth two points. I also took the opportunity to phase out the cross-training points, as it was only really there as a place to capture walking. Those of you who have watches that send your walks across as Cross Train - General, you can amend your settings so that Cross Train - General is always automatically converted to Walking - General. You can find that setting here:

fetcheveryone.com/user-settings-training.php
Sep 2021
2:16pm, 29 Sep 2021
54,274 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
Thanks, Fetch :)
Sep 2021
2:20pm, 29 Sep 2021
4,692 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
I've added a new feature request, number 1231, to enable you to see all training events which have visited a conq zone - useful if you know you've been somewhere but can't remember when.
Please vote and use Golden Ticket if you think it's a great idea :-)

ps Viewing a zone on desktop/laptop looks terrible now, given that 99% of zones don't have a photo then there's just a huge blank space with nothing in it, and a tiny map of the actual zone. Can the map go bigger or something if no photo ? Or is that another feature request ;-)
Sep 2021
2:25pm, 29 Sep 2021
4,693 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
Example of Conq zone view on a laptop - suggest it's not best use of screen estate.

Also, something wrong with the one of the numbers in the header, it's wrapping round onto 2 lines

Sep 2021
2:53pm, 29 Sep 2021
579 posts
  •  
Snail
I don't think that blank is the photo (or lack of) but instead in an urban/busy area would list all the people who have visited the square - it's just that you are the only person in that square, I think?

About This Thread

Maintained by SPKoF
Come for a play:

fetcheveryone.com/game-conq.php

Here's a little explainer video. Just 90 seconds long. Please share it if you can.

https://youtu.be/Srig7-pl6pQ

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.