Cats in Boxes

5 lurkers | 97 watchers
Feb 2022
12:25am, 5 Feb 2022
85,396 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Dell, your cats are top quality!

Unlike LF's, still "defective" on the box front...

Rae's still too unsettled to be tested... *Drums fingers*
Feb 2022
7:51am, 5 Feb 2022
10,222 posts
  •  
leaguefreak
Fully agree Hann.

My cats have NOT got the memo about boxes.
They won't sit on our laps.
They have given up on any attempt at effective stealth-catting.

Good job I loves em.
Feb 2022
9:56am, 5 Feb 2022
8,910 posts
  •  
Raemond
Little to report this morning.

They may be have been out exploring over night, as something that was on the big windowsil was on the floor when I came up this morning to check on them, but nothing in the litter tray and the food hasn't gone down noticeably.

It's only been a day and a half, though.
Feb 2022
10:32am, 5 Feb 2022
85,404 posts
  •  
Hanneke
LF, they are unique and all cats are utterly lovable 🥰 even the vile one at the garden centre! They have a few cats to keep the rats away. Two are identical tabbies: one is lovely, the other lashes out. I never know which is which 😂😂😂
Feb 2022
10:32am, 5 Feb 2022
85,405 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Well, untill I give him a fuss... Ouch!
Feb 2022
3:33pm, 5 Feb 2022
844 posts
  •  
The Pin Lady
Also have a defective cat on the box front!

She also brought in a mouse a few days ago. It went and hid in our portable heater. Only discovered yesterday. Mouse had been helping itself to Pepper's food when it was quiet. Heater was outside last night so hope it has gone now.
Feb 2022
4:19pm, 5 Feb 2022
5,343 posts
  •  
quimby
Moon doesn't do boxes. I guess it's a bit of a leap of faith if you can't see them. He manages the sofa, but he can reach up and put his paws on the seat so he knows how far it is. He kind of clambers more than jumps. He can certainly get places once he's reasonably familiar with the layout - my partner couldn't find him in either the kitchen or his office the other day, and both doors were shut after he'd eaten his breakfast in the kitchen. He was on the desk, between keyboard and monitor.
Feb 2022
5:35pm, 5 Feb 2022
8,917 posts
  •  
Raemond
We're sitting in the craft room watching the rugby.

We have heard movement in the eaves.

Will they emerge?
Only time will tell.
Feb 2022
5:42pm, 5 Feb 2022
16,219 posts
  •  
JK *chameleon*
If they're not going to come and watch the rugby with you, you have to ask yourself if they're going to fit in in your household ;)

Hopefully there'll be a tentative snout peering out of a hidey hole soon.
Feb 2022
6:46pm, 5 Feb 2022
5,346 posts
  •  
quimby
Try singing to them, Rae?

About This Thread

Maintained by Corrah
All the cat people out there know that cats love boxes, so go on then and lets see you feline friend. Boxes optional :) This is the cat appreciation thread along with Miaow, Purr, Yawn!