Cats in Boxes

97 watchers
Dec 2020
1:48pm, 21 Dec 2020
50,556 posts
  •  
Velocirappingpaper
Our old boycats slept in the kitchen. Putting them to bed was eL Bee!'s job. If I tried to get them to go into the kitchen at bedtime they'd be like, "Who do you think you are?"
Dec 2020
1:54pm, 21 Dec 2020
7,256 posts
  •  
sallykate
Growing up in rural Somerset, cats went out at night and were never allowed upstairs. Though Mum relaxed those rules when she was a bit older.

Lenin used to claw the glass wardrobe doors to wake me up to be let out - it was like nails on a blackboard. My utter grumpiness at night after night of interrupted sleep (it didn't wake OH) finally convinced OH that a cat flap was a good idea rather than a security risk.

Caspar being kittenish: instagram.com
Dec 2020
2:37pm, 21 Dec 2020
11,336 posts
  •  
ITGrýla 🇮🇸
I put her in the utility room before going out for lunch with the family.

After chasing her around, Benny Hill fashion, for a while.

This is, apparently, hours of fun if you are a kitten. Not so much if you have a table booked and the restaurant has a 15-person limit so isn't going to be too chuffed if you waltz up 30 minutes late.
Dec 2020
3:59pm, 21 Dec 2020
45,788 posts
  •  
Bintmcskint
Bonnie sleeps on my bed.

Never wakes me either during the night or in the morning for food if I am later than usual getting up.
#dreamcat
Dec 2020
4:02pm, 21 Dec 2020
1,684 posts
  •  
SusiesueHarpTheHeraldAngelsSing
Could you ask Bonnie to have a word with mine? #4AMalarmclock
Dec 2020
4:11pm, 21 Dec 2020
6,247 posts
  •  
Corrah
My 3 sleep wherever. Normally Merlin and Poppy on my bed or appear during the night. If merlin gets cold he comes under the covers. Shelby sleeps on the window seat or in the living room.
CK2
Dec 2020
5:25pm, 21 Dec 2020
634 posts
  •  
CK2
Buddy loves to be chased around too ITG. Sunny prefers to do the chasing!
Dec 2020
5:47pm, 21 Dec 2020
11,579 posts
  •  
Little Nemo
Wouldn't dare tell my cat where to sleep, she is far too feisty! She normally sleeps on a chair in my room and comes and goes as she pleases. If she's very hungry she will maraude around and knock things off shelves to wake me up 😼
Dec 2020
6:11pm, 21 Dec 2020
13,540 posts
  •  
NDWDave
When I’m in the shower, Salem likes to scratch the floor extravagantly outside just in case I’ve forgotten about him

Dec 2020
6:19pm, 21 Dec 2020
1,312 posts
  •  
Tinselmama
Mak is relegated to downstairs at night. Otherwise he has cat crazies all night combined with the "I want attention" yowls. As it is, when he's "released" in the morning the ear splitting yowls go on for ages!

About This Thread

Maintained by Corrah
All the cat people out there know that cats love boxes, so go on then and lets see you feline friend. Boxes optional :) This is the cat appreciation thread along with Miaow, Purr, Yawn!