Cats in Boxes

8 lurkers | 97 watchers
31 Jan
11:23am, 31 Jan 2024
2,091 posts
  •  
Vixx
Gizmo is nearly 17, but I think because Spike had a heart attack and they are part of the same litter, the vet just wants to cover the bases.

Sallykate - Gizmo gets so stressed going to the vet (even getting in the box) that I don't put him through any more than I absolutely have to. Our vet had actually come along to the house to see him the week before, but that was just to check his arthritis.

Beautiful cat GlennR :)
31 Jan
11:50am, 31 Jan 2024
119,108 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Lasya doesn't mind the vet. She is super chilled and they all love her. She cuddles up to them and purrs and is easy to handle.
CK2
31 Jan
12:58pm, 31 Jan 2024
2,604 posts
  •  
CK2
Vet home visits would be great. Sunny gets super stressed too. She’s back for her next B12 on Friday.
31 Jan
1:52pm, 31 Jan 2024
119,116 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Lasya is the most trusting of cats!
She had something stuck in her throat yesterday and was struggling for a bit so she came to me. I looked into her mouth but could not see anything so got the headtorch out and stuck my finger in her throat. She was perfectly fine with it.
She doesn't take tablets though!
1 Feb
1:38pm, 1 Feb 2024
4,939 posts
  •  
Ally-C
Meg woke me during the night pulling my hair. Thought she was hungry so went downstairs to get her food, but she didn’t follow me.

Went back upstairs and she was lying where I had been sleeping. She just wanted my space.

Left her to it and went to the spare room 🙀
1 Feb
5:11pm, 1 Feb 2024
2,092 posts
  •  
Vixx
Cheeky cat! :O
CK2
1 Feb
5:37pm, 1 Feb 2024
2,606 posts
  •  
CK2
Our cats love a warm spot. Our main roles, apart from feeders, are seat (or bed) warmers!
1 Feb
6:44pm, 1 Feb 2024
2,093 posts
  •  
Vixx
I think I am chief feeder, obedient door opener/closer, random expected company whilst patrolling the garden (sometimes he will only go out if I go out), usual seating item when awake/asleep (for us both) and ultimate fuss giver/confidence booster.

He thinks sometimes that he is a window as well when he is standing on my lap wanting me to put the laptop aside so he can cuddle.

He hasn't pooped since Monday and I have had to come away, so neighbour will phone if any issues.
3 Feb
2:41pm, 3 Feb 2024
1,216 posts
  •  
CasB
Of course I would never ignore a perfectly good scratching post in favour of the sofa, I'm just resting my claws here...

3 Feb
2:42pm, 3 Feb 2024
51,370 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
Innocent

About This Thread

Maintained by Corrah
All the cat people out there know that cats love boxes, so go on then and lets see you feline friend. Boxes optional :) This is the cat appreciation thread along with Miaow, Purr, Yawn!