Cats in Boxes

7 lurkers | 97 watchers
3 Jan
4:47pm, 3 Jan 2024
2,290 posts
  •  
Homeless Kodo
Never had a Maine Coon but my friend described his as super big, super hairy, super hard work, super dumb.
3 Jan
4:51pm, 3 Jan 2024
50,420 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
Next door has 2 and also said thick!
She called them her special need cats
They are huge
3 Jan
5:03pm, 3 Jan 2024
4,753 posts
  •  
Ally-C
Karma was 80% Maine Coon and was more intelligent than our other two by miles.

Not sure if that’s a high bar though 😂

I still miss my big man so much 🥲
3 Jan
5:03pm, 3 Jan 2024
2,887 posts
  •  
Muttley
The ex-Mrs Muttley has three. Muttley Jnr reports that they are big, friendly, and as thick as two short planks. There was a mouse in the house recently and they just sat around and watched it, including as it dipped into their food bowl. They also shed like nothing else on Earth, he says.
3 Jan
5:16pm, 3 Jan 2024
117,077 posts
  •  
Hanneke
A friend had one and loved him but had to return to breeder as her ex partner used the cat to bully her and force her to let him into her house and life.

Big, eats more than average, obvs, but lovely character.
3 Jan
5:36pm, 3 Jan 2024
8,319 posts
  •  
Corrah
My friend has got one too and she says he’s thick as mince. She’s also had to take him to a groomer because he didn’t like being brushed.
3 Jan
5:39pm, 3 Jan 2024
117,079 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Ah, yes,needs grooming daily...
3 Jan
6:11pm, 3 Jan 2024
17,676 posts
  •  
Garfield
The neighbour whose dog I walk has a Maine Coon - big docile cat, very laid back. Puts up with a small maltipoo and hasn't eaten her yet. ;)
3 Jan
8:25pm, 3 Jan 2024
3,805 posts
  •  
fraggle
Monty watching in judgement as I was doing yoga earlier

I felt very self conscious 🤣🤣
3 Jan
8:36pm, 3 Jan 2024
117,100 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Lasya actually sits underneath me when doing thinks like plank and in front or behind for other poses! I keep thinking I squash her, but she moves away smoothly!

About This Thread

Maintained by Corrah
All the cat people out there know that cats love boxes, so go on then and lets see you feline friend. Boxes optional :) This is the cat appreciation thread along with Miaow, Purr, Yawn!