100 miles a month in 2023

1 lurker | 64 watchers
Monthly par by the end of today is 90.0
Jan 2023
8:09pm, 31 Jan 2023
19,805 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Well I’m declaring on 130.5 😬 I was going out tonight I failed. Work!! Planned to finish at 5 as I have a very late flight home Friday night but it went pear shaped. I’m travelling tomorrow so opted to pack and make tea and I’ve not even sat down for tea yet!

Anyway while I thought I’d get a few more in I’m over the moon as I set a stretch target of 120 this month and I’ve smashed that too. Here’s to February - longer days are coming.

Well done everyone
Jan 2023
8:17pm, 31 Jan 2023
3,239 posts
  •  
Cheeky’s Dad
I have comprehensively failed to reach the target after deciding to step back at the start of the month. 24.5/100 Slightly sad to see the end of a long streak but other things were more important and pressing on would have risked a lack motivation turning into an active dislike of running. I’ll be back, maybe as early as next month. In the meantime congratulations to everyone who exceeded the target, commiserations to those who missed and good luck to everyone for the shortest month
Jan 2023
8:23pm, 31 Jan 2023
321 posts
  •  
nme2no1
Good evening folks.
How’s it going?

Do you mind if I sneak in the side door with my first 100 mile month since March 2022?

100.1/100
Jan 2023
8:23pm, 31 Jan 2023
28,414 posts
  •  
Ness
Thanks for those check ins, both. Roundup list incoming.

Hope February is a better month for you, CD.
Jan 2023
8:24pm, 31 Jan 2023
28,415 posts
  •  
Ness
Here we are at the end of January, 2023 and I’ve been lurking again to see what training you’ve done. This month we’ll go with a 🏅 for anyone who has reached or exceeded the 💯 mile point, 😬 for anyone not quite there. Lots of 100’s and everyone else with still rather good mileage!

Akie 🏅
Badger 🏅
3M 🏅
Pam Runs ? Sorry but don't know! 🤷‍♀️
Welshpoppy 😬
Sigh😬
annadav 🏅
Fenland Flier 🏅
Velociraptor 🏅
CasB 🏅
Gimme Medals 😬
Thornton Runner 😬
Cheeky's Dad 😬
DocM 🏅
Tipsku 🏅
James15 🏅
hgreav 🏅
Geordiegirl 🏅
Gobi 🏅
Sprout😬
Rosehip 🏅
Hibeedeb🏅 

westmoors 😬
EvilPixie 😬
♪♫ Synge ♪♫ 🏅
Ally-C 🏅
Happy G(rrr)😬
dobbers 🏅
Hills of Death 🏅
ptr_mr🏅
Jaffa Cake 🏅
jennyh 🏅

nme2no1 🏅

An excellent 1st month of the year, training through those dark mornings and cold weather! 🥶 At least brighter mornings will be round the corner soon. Apologies if I missed anyone from the list.(please feel free to tag me in a post as a reminder if you want to be added to my list for February. ) Also if you were on the list and would prefer to be taken off the list, just let me know.

And of course, tomorrow brings on another new month. Good luck for February, everyone
Jan 2023
8:29pm, 31 Jan 2023
3,242 posts
  •  
Cheeky’s Dad
Thanks for the round up Ness
Jan 2023
8:36pm, 31 Jan 2023
24,263 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
Thanks Ness. That's a long list with lots of 🏅
What a great start to the year!
Jan 2023
9:03pm, 31 Jan 2023
900 posts
  •  
CasB
Thanks for the round up Ness! And what a fantastic list to start the year. Well done to everyone over the line, and also everyone who's doing what's right for them at the moment. Here's to a successful February.

Track session this evening so I'm signing off for January with 109.7/100. Not quite as many as I thought after a strong start to the month, but pretty good for life getting in the way a bit and missing a couple of long Sunday runs.
Jan 2023
9:04pm, 31 Jan 2023
62,453 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
Well done and thank you, Ness :)
3M
Jan 2023
9:13pm, 31 Jan 2023
20,313 posts
  •  
3M
Thank you Ness!

That's a lot of medals there.

About This Thread

Maintained by Ness
Exactly what the title says. A thread for if you’re targeting 💯 a month.

fetcheveryone.com/training-mileagetargets-filtered.php?category=R&mileage=1200

And the Centurions League......

fetcheveryone.com/league-centurions.php

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.