EvilPixie
Thanks ness
It’s not ill just not right if you know what I mean
Nov 2022
7:40am, 1 Nov 2022
44,477 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Thanks for round up Ness. Starting with a non run day here but confident November will be on target nevertheless! :-) G
Nov 2022
8:28am, 1 Nov 2022
19,532 posts
  •  
3M (aka MarkyMarkMark)
I don't like it when the month starts on a rest day! Fortunately it didn't!

The weather is about 500 times better than last night's forecast, and I started off the month with a very blowy 5k.

The washing is now on the line!
Nov 2022
8:41am, 1 Nov 2022
7,322 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
Thanks Ness.
Nov 2022
9:04am, 1 Nov 2022
44,479 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Bad weather hasn't arrived here in Scotland yet. Funny, cos we usually get it first! It's still pretty mild, a bit blustery and the heavy rain was a couple weeks ago, but just drizzles here and there at the mo. I probably could run today, but trying to be sensible in building back up post Covid. Have a good start to the month everyone! :-) G
Nov 2022
9:14am, 1 Nov 2022
1,603 posts
  •  
Akie
Thanks Ness!
Nov 2022
9:38am, 1 Nov 2022
5,792 posts
  •  
steve45
Thanks Ness. Superb totals this last month.
Nov 2022
9:51am, 1 Nov 2022
44,480 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
3M Non run day for me is a gym day, so it's good for my other target, not just miles, but time spent training. And my other, other target is to try and keep my non-run time training above 25%, so that I'm not "just running" and remember to do some cross train and stretch/strength type work too. So non-run day doesn't mean no contribution to target. Just other targets!

fetcheveryone.com/forum/tracking-total-training-time-60969/

Come join us on Total Training Time tracking thread if anyone is interested in non-run training goals. It's great if you are injured, doing rehab, logging walking or other activities. Anyone, sales pitch over! :-) G
Nov 2022
9:55am, 1 Nov 2022
26,009 posts
  •  
Ness
That's a good idea, HappyG(rrr) Thank you for sharing the link. I do a fair amount of cross training. I walk, do weight training and body pump sessions. I also do a bit of cycling on my turbo trainer. Will tot up how many hours I do.
Nov 2022
10:07am, 1 Nov 2022
44,483 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Yes, come join us Ness. Only a dozen of us at the mo, though we've been up to twenty. An elite bunch!? ;-)

Like I say, I think it's particularly good for people trying to track anything other than running. It was started by someone as an "antidote to all XX miles a year" threads, but it's not a criticism. Just a different angle.

Warning, I know some don't like it because you can track any time. So some people do log gardening (I don't think anyone logs knitting hours, but the could!) Your target, you rules etc.! Very Fetch! :-) G

About This Thread

Maintained by Ness
Exactly what the title says. A thread for if you’re targeting 💯 a month.

fetcheveryone.com/training-mileagetargets-filtered.php?category=R&mileage=1200

And the Centurions League......

fetcheveryone.com/league-centurions.php

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.