Who Squares Wins!

174 watchers
JCB
May 2020
9:08am, 25 May 2020
1,174 posts
  •  
JCB
It's the latest major release, but not the most up-to-date point release. I suspect it's because the iPhone SE screen dimensions are not as big. It's happened with other parts of this site before, which were fixed by fetch. :-)
May 2020
9:23am, 25 May 2020
50,151 posts
  •  
GlennR
That’s what I was wondering. The SE screen is tiny compared to most.
May 2020
9:29am, 25 May 2020
14,475 posts
  •  
Ultra Sparkly Bridget (USB)
Did a walk yesterday but only uploaded this morning. My match didn't update so I tried changing the date to today. Still hasn't updated. Am I doing something wrong?
May 2020
9:33am, 25 May 2020
677 posts
  •  
Sam Jelfs
Good game NDWDave, I thought about trying to get another run in and grab a few squares but you hadn't left me anything easily accessible, and after a couple of days of shifting concrete and bricks around the garden I just didn't have the motivation for convoluted runs around the forest.
May 2020
11:31am, 25 May 2020
34,937 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
The way that Responsive Design works is to change what is shown based on the available screen size/shape (sometimes called Real Estate!)

It's easy to test. Open a website on a computer, then drag the browser down in size to approximate a phone size. You can then see what the phone would show. Eventually, when you get down very small, there's not much the website can do about it.

You can always "fix" it by turning on "show desktop version" in the phone browser you are using. It will look horrid, but all the functionality of the website will then be there. You'll just have to scroll up / down and left / right like mad to find it! :-) G
May 2020
11:33am, 25 May 2020
34,938 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
A few names I don't even recognise in Multiplayer. Are they playing, but not chatting in the forum? Very modest of them! Well done, some impressive multiplayer square ownership in there! :-) G
May 2020
12:13pm, 25 May 2020
45,454 posts
  •  
McGoohan
OOps. I meant to take another week off - aiming for a light week, mostly out of grid. Ah well. Unfortunately for me, I've been drawn against macca who seems to have run 60 miles today! (Fortunately for me, before the noon cut-off or out of grid.)
May 2020
12:14pm, 25 May 2020
719 posts
  •  
roberton
Hello Quarter finals! And hello CumbriAndy, 57.5, NDWDave, stubiedoo, Snail, kt_m_white and Santis.

I didn't expect to make it this far when the multiplayer started a month ago, let's see how this goes :-)
May 2020
12:15pm, 25 May 2020
720 posts
  •  
roberton
Oh, and hello HappyG(rrr) in the 1-2-1.
Like Pothunter last week, you've got an easy opponent this week!
May 2020
12:20pm, 25 May 2020
679 posts
  •  
Sam Jelfs
If expect quite a few more miles from Macca yet McG...

Not sure if they are in the thread, but hello to magnumpti

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
fetcheveryone.com/wsw.php

Game guide here:
fetcheveryone.com/wsw-guide.php