•  
Lip Gloss
We used to often be on the music thread late on
21 Apr
3:27pm, 21 Apr 2024
6,242 posts
  •  
TheScribbler
It was the saddest part of posting photos from my trip to Botswana, knowing that Swittle wouldn’t see them.
21 Apr
4:20pm, 21 Apr 2024
13,051 posts
  •  
FRU (KeepTheFaith)
I’ve done some reading back of his comments and he just was a magician with words…
In fact when you read anything of his you see that beaming face

I miss him
Is very odd without him
21 Apr
5:10pm, 21 Apr 2024
943 posts
  •  
Solo
It is incredible how many people he made feel special. I wrote a blog yesterday and I know he would have said just the right thing.
21 Apr
5:17pm, 21 Apr 2024
13,052 posts
  •  
FRU (KeepTheFaith)
Solo he really always knew just what to say. He was such a caring and nurturing soul. Over the years I’ve forgotten how many times he said things that just made me feel that teeny bit better… and I think it’s true of a lot of you The kind comment and the one that gives you a chuckle hug should never be underestimated in here should it ❤️
21 Apr
5:28pm, 21 Apr 2024
944 posts
  •  
Solo
Solo he really always knew just what to say. He was such a caring and nurturing soul. Over the years I’ve forgotten how many times he said things that just made me feel that teeny bit better… and I think it’s true of a lot of you The kind comment and the one that gives you a chuckle hug should never be underestimated in here should it ❤️

❤️
2 May
2:19pm, 2 May 2024
30,450 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Hi all. Just a little update on swittle's bench. I haven't forgotten about it - but I am waiting to hear back from my contact in the area. As soon as I have news I will share it.
2 May
2:51pm, 2 May 2024
75,449 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
heart
2 May
3:19pm, 2 May 2024
49,951 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
I love the idea of a bench. What a wonderfully well-beloved character he was. :-) G
2 May
4:32pm, 2 May 2024
1,401 posts
  •  
stilldreaming
Thank you 😊

About This Thread

Maintained by Lip Gloss
Never met him in person but always came across as a lovely man.

If you read about his nightly beach runs you could almost have been running along beside him.

He always encouraged others especially on the How was your run thread.

Hope all your beach run are still as perfect as they were while you were here xx

Funeral 5th April 1.30pm at the Thornton Garden of Rest, Lydiate Ln, Thornton, Liverpool L23 1TP

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.