Sushi.
Me too
How much kit is too much kit?
Mar 2021
12:21pm, 1 Mar 2021
600 posts
  •  
Welshpoppy
When it spills over into 6 crates:-) Sitting on hands and not buying anything even when being left lots of websites to look at.:-)
Mar 2021
12:27pm, 1 Mar 2021
31,531 posts
  •  
Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)
Another buyer from Flanci, a pretty skort :-)
Mar 2021
12:30pm, 1 Mar 2021
26,242 posts
  •  
Sushi.
Whilst I’ve been injured my weight gradually crept up by the best part of 3stone.

I never bought any new kit and kept using the stuff I had.
Over the last 8 months I have lost nearly all that weight.

The result is that all my bottoms are now ‘overstretched’ and waistbands need regular yanking up.

This is my excuse and I’m sticking to it

(On the upside I also kept all my smaller size clothes and bought cheap bigger sizes as incentive so my whole wardrobe doesn’t need replacing but it feels like I have a whole new one to wear)
Mar 2021
12:32pm, 1 Mar 2021
94 posts
  •  
CasB
Welshpoppy that's my problem too...all four kit drawers are full! Plus a dentist appointment tomorrow that won't be cheap, so after that I might need to get Mr CasB to hide my credit card ☹️
Mar 2021
12:34pm, 1 Mar 2021
95 posts
  •  
CasB
X-post Sushi - that's fantastic and hopefully you feel great in some new kit that fits well 👍
Mar 2021
12:37pm, 1 Mar 2021
31,532 posts
  •  
Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)
I can’t believe you put on close to 3st Sushi, you are teenytiny.
Mar 2021
12:44pm, 1 Mar 2021
26,244 posts
  •  
Sushi.
I went from 8 10 to 11 6! Am now 9 exactly.

Before last yr I’d never weighed more than 10s3 including on the morning I gave birth to my son.

For some reason though, whatever my weight, people never seem to believe that that’s how much I weigh and tell me I look less
Mar 2021
12:45pm, 1 Mar 2021
7,327 posts
  •  
The Great Raemondo
I'm suddenly feeling rather under-kitted with just two drawers' worth...

Ok, that's not counting the wetsuits, which hang on the back of the dressing room door, and the padded rugby shirts and scrum caps which live in a bag somewhere else because they don't fold nicely, and the fact that bras and socks live somewhere else again... but still just the two dedicated 'sportsing kit' drawers. That's my story and I'm sticking with it. Considering I do genuinely need some different kit for swimming, biking, running, and rugbying ( some of it crosses over, some of it really doesn't, but I'll readily admit I don't actually *need* different kit for lifting things up and putting them down again. I just like having it) I don't think that's too bad.

Some Under Armor leggings and Zone 3 tri shorts just arrived, unceremoniously dumped by the front door without the merest ring of the bell to alert anyone. Boo to DPD.

About This Thread

Maintained by GimmeMedals
The Newt threat has been taken over by chat about Flanci skorts, capris, shorts, leggings and bargai...

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.