Coronavirus dreams, have you got coronavirus dreams?

1 lurker | 15 watchers
Apr 2020
10:28am, 22 Apr 2020
49,635 posts
  •  
Dr PhFleecyD
McG: I think I read that his wife owns a hair salon, so maybe he wants her back at work so he can sneak off for a massage. He’s probably got very tight shoulders what with the stress of making dumbass decisions

Oh and bowling alleys are opening too. Because that’s pretty high up everyone’s list of priorities right? :)
Apr 2020
11:50am, 22 Apr 2020
36,113 posts
  •  
Nellers
I woke this morning with a weird memory of seeing someone in scrubs passing a baby to someone in a hospital bed on a ventilator and thinking "For god's sake don't get the baby infected!"

I'm pretty sure that was a dream and not something I've seen on the telly but it's one of those out of context fragments of a dream. No idea why I was watching this scene or if I was actually involved in it, and I don't think I recognised either of the people involved.

It's obviously on my mind though.
Apr 2020
12:30pm, 22 Apr 2020
33,652 posts
  •  
Night-owl
Nellers there was a new born baby that was infected somehow but she is recovered now and the mother was able to hold her

bbc.co.uk
Apr 2020
12:31pm, 22 Apr 2020
33,653 posts
  •  
Night-owl
Maybe your subconscious saw it and later appeared in your dream
Apr 2020
11:13pm, 22 Apr 2020
17,393 posts
  •  
Chrisity
I was running in my dream, but i couldn't see any scenery, just the route i was taking depicted by a dotted line on a blank piece of yellowing parchment. It would finish in a big dot, and then i'd start again on a new page.
Apr 2020
11:20pm, 22 Apr 2020
29,962 posts
  •  
Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)
Mine last night was about the PPE that was collected from Turkey, we didn’t get what we were promised, turns out it was a suitcase full of useless clothes, I was so angry that we had sent a plane to collect it. A couple of nights ago I dreamt I had volunteered to clean at the local hospital as it wasn’t being done properly.
Apr 2020
11:54pm, 22 Apr 2020
19,573 posts
  •  
Dvorak
For the last week or more I've been having numerous lengthy and complicated dreams most nights. I'm not sure if it's the current shizzle, or just the giant 15 tog duvet I bought at the tail-end of winter making me overly warm. Over two of the last three nights I have slept for 9 and 10 hours though, pretty much through, which for someone more used to 5-7 broken is very unusual. I did not leap from bed thoroughly refreshed in either case unfortunately.

Partly perhaps as last nights dreams involved a) a feature length thriller towards the end of which I was shot four times (despite this, I survived) and b) a three-day break in Aberdeen.
Apr 2020
6:12am, 23 Apr 2020
First-time poster!!
  •  
[Removed by moderator]
Apr 2020
7:06am, 23 Apr 2020
44,813 posts
  •  
McGoohan
Nightmares about spam? ^
Apr 2020
7:43am, 23 Apr 2020
17,229 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
I was pushing a trolley last night. Couldn’t find the shop either. Was going up and down a street with this trolley

Very odd as no shopping concerns here.

About This Thread

Maintained by fleecy
Record them here!