Coronavirus dreams, have you got coronavirus dreams?

15 watchers
Apr 2020
8:53am, 23 Apr 2020
49,656 posts
  •  
Dr PhFleecyD
I think there is still generalised anxiety about shopping. I think it’ll take a long time to get over.
Apr 2020
9:11am, 23 Apr 2020
47,766 posts
  •  
Diogenes
I am not telling you about the dream I had last night!
Apr 2020
9:29am, 23 Apr 2020
2,367 posts
  •  
Tim of MK
Never had a dream that was remotely Covid-related lol. Far more fun things to dream about.
Apr 2020
9:44am, 23 Apr 2020
49,663 posts
  •  
Dr PhFleecyD
Ooh spot the man in denial there :)
Apr 2020
10:01am, 23 Apr 2020
4,846 posts
  •  
The Scribbler
I had a very vivid dream about week 1 into lockdown where I had to go into a city for something important. It wasn't a city I recognised and I was really stressed out because people weren't social distancing and I had to walk past a row of rough looking men sitting on a low wall smoking. I decided to abandon whatever it was I was after and get away from the crowds, but whichever way I turned there were more and more people getting crammed into the same space. I kept seeing people in a dark green kind of uniform with kerchiefs over their faces, and I realised we were being kettled into a few streets. I ended up going into a French style cafe, which wasn't open, but hundreds of people were crammed in there. I managed to get a seat at one of the tables opposite an attractive woman as green blinds were thrown over the windows and everything went quiet and dark. She asked if she could use my phone and I realised she was Natalie Portman.
Apr 2020
10:06am, 23 Apr 2020
19,576 posts
  •  
Dvorak
Damnit, Scribbler! Natalie Portman never turns up in my dreams! Last night it was a bloke I used to work with, although he did bring pizza.
Apr 2020
1:58pm, 23 Apr 2020
2,369 posts
  •  
Tim of MK
Not in denial at all. Just have no memory of any Covid-related dream lol. Sports-related, running-related, old workplace-related, "other" - yes to all. But nothing virus linked. Soz.
Apr 2020
2:13pm, 23 Apr 2020
2,370 posts
  •  
Tim of MK
Following on from the above, I maybe don't dream about Covid as I don't worry about it whilst awake.

Don't get me wrong - when I am out walking, running, shopping, etc, I socially distance if physically possible (for the benefit of others any myself).

But I don't worry myself about the likes of touching parcels, railings, benches, door handles, a car going past with the window open, or the like.

In summary, not dismissive. Nor in denial. Rather, a mindset of not obsessing about ifs, whats, and maybes. Rather, taking each day as it comes.
Apr 2020
2:19pm, 23 Apr 2020
47,789 posts
  •  
Diogenes
Tim, I think Fleecy's comment might have been meant for me, or maybe that's just because I know what was in my dream :-)
Apr 2020
2:21pm, 23 Apr 2020
2,371 posts
  •  
Tim of MK
Those kind of dreams eh? Naughty boy?

About This Thread

Maintained by fleecy
Record them here!