ITG 🇮🇸
Noooo! All those explored zones!
JCB
Apr 2023
3:13pm, 10 Apr 2023
4,075 posts
  •  
JCB
So if it started in Jan 2011 and your marathon was in 2013, you should be sorted, right ITG 🇮🇸? Or did you join the game after the marathon was already loaded?
Apr 2023
3:59pm, 10 Apr 2023
16,333 posts
  •  
ITG 🇮🇸
I only started running in 2011 and joined fetch about 2013 (before Loch Ness). No idea when I discovered conquersize. I'm not going to go backdate training even if I could remember as it does not quite seem in the spirit, etc.
Apr 2023
5:05pm, 10 Apr 2023
22,390 posts
  •  
ChrisHB
It is entirely within the spirit of the game. IMNSO. IANAL.
Apr 2023
5:05pm, 10 Apr 2023
22,391 posts
  •  
ChrisHB
*IMNSHO
Apr 2023
5:52pm, 10 Apr 2023
12,564 posts
  •  
57.5 Degrees of Pain
11th has a flight from the Isle of Man to Gloucester on his/her map so you should regard yourself as hon. 11th. And because I am a lot older than you, I will not be gaining zones at the same rate as in the past, so you will overtake me in a couple of years.
I did know that there were a lot of virtual routes for one top tenner, he was all over the place while we were in full lockdown!
Apr 2023
5:55pm, 10 Apr 2023
12,565 posts
  •  
57.5 Degrees of Pain
I added pre-Fetch training I found saved on an old hard drive. Not a great mileage but some wonderful memories of New Zealand and Australia. Hope to revisit some of the zones next year.
Apr 2023
6:04pm, 10 Apr 2023
375 posts
  •  
AJLB
I guess I'm the guilty party in the top 10 some have referred to. FWIW this seems to be an issue with virtual rides/runs importing from Garmin as the real thing or cross training. I always change the runs to treadmill, but they still seem to register on conquercise. The issue with virtual rides seems to have been fixed since my smart trainer platform started syncing directly with Garmin, and I've gone back and changed as many activities as possible to "virtual" on FE, but it doesn't seem to change the conquercise map. I'm really sorry about this, and can only assure you of no intent to cheat! By all means discount me from the leaderboard.
Apr 2023
6:07pm, 10 Apr 2023
12,567 posts
  •  
57.5 Degrees of Pain
I guess I'm the guilty party in the top 10 some have referred to. FWIW this seems to be an issue with virtual rides/runs importing from Garmin as the real thing or cross training. I always change the runs to treadmill, but they still seem to register on conquercise. The issue with virtual rides seems to have been fixed since my smart trainer platform started syncing directly with Garmin, and I've gone back and changed as many activities as possible to "virtual" on FE, but it doesn't seem to change the conquercise map. I'm really sorry about this, and can only assure you of no intent to cheat! By all means discount me from the leaderboard.
I just enjoyed seeing where you were 'riding' while I was running endlessly round my village avoiding people!
MsG
Apr 2023
6:46pm, 10 Apr 2023
2,484 posts
  •  
MsG
AJLB you need to send example files to Fetch, then they automatically don't count. Changing the activity type afterwards doesn't work, the only way to relinquish the zones is to go into each one manually and click the relevant bit at the bottom.
When I was trying different virtual ride platforms out, at least one (not Zwift) was registering as "real life" so fmailing Fetch with example files meant he corrected the importer.

About This Thread

Maintained by SPKoF
Come for a play:

fetcheveryone.com/game-conq.php

Here's a little explainer video. Just 90 seconds long. Please share it if you can.

https://youtu.be/Srig7-pl6pQ

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.