Conquercise

1 lurker | 218 watchers
May 2022
9:28pm, 6 May 2022
2 posts
  •  
martcole
martcole is walking? Just noticed he’s shooting up the run leaderboard as well as dominating the Virtual Challenge. πŸ‘

Forrest, I am hiking the Via de la Plata from Sevilla to Santiago, approx 5 weeks done 20-36 kms per day with about 140kms to go still.. tired but fun.
May 2022
10:23pm, 6 May 2022
51,316 posts
  •  
McGoohan
Aha, thought it must be a big hike. That sounds brilliant. Is it part of the Camino?
May 2022
11:11pm, 6 May 2022
8,775 posts
  •  
57.5 Degrees of Pain
Forrest, I am hiking the Via de la Plata from Sevilla to Santiago, approx 5 weeks done 20-36 kms per day with about 140kms to go still.. tired but fun.
That sounds fun and challenging! You need to tell us more about it.

I'll need to do a blog about all my scraps of walking mileage accrued doing tourist activities in Grenada and Trinidad.
May 2022
1:06pm, 7 May 2022
88,755 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Any idea where

If that was to me: no idea. I never know where I am going or how, until I am actually going :)
Looking after a friend's dogs this weekend, so currently not going anywhere far and only on foot...
May 2022
11:58pm, 8 May 2022
278 posts
  •  
Forrest Jooligan
Not you - that was the 1st part of my question about martcole β€˜s adventure, but I messed up the post πŸ˜†
Thx both for answering
Via Plata sounds epic. Look forward to hearing more about.
Cycling to Elan valley & bothying sounds great too.
18 mile run on home turf today to revisit a bunch of expired zones. My lawn is less patchy as a result 😎
May 2022
8:43pm, 9 May 2022
3 posts
  •  
martcole
Guys
Appreciate your interest, short story approx 1000kms from Sevilla to Santiago via Merrida, Salamanca, Zamora, Ourense basically following a Roman route north south, so some very straight bits! Terrain much more varied than I expected and some beautiful treed, river, country, hill, mountain (max about 1400m), farms, roman roads bridges ruins, big towns little towns, some very poor towns, where the young have left and the old guys fill the bars playing cards. All friendly except a few dogs!
Tomorrows 32km fulfills my Fetch challenge but 4 days and about 90kms left to Santiago making 44 days walking including one rest day, both of us got covid but that meant longer walk days as private accom was fewer and farther apart than Municiple Albergues (Hostels with open mixed dorms) but the rooms are warmer and more comfy!!!
Okay thats my short story!!
Buen Camino pilgrims
martcole
May 2022
10:55pm, 9 May 2022
88,828 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Inspiring me to re-visit the Camino myself Mart! Fabulous.
JCB
May 2022
8:42am, 10 May 2022
3,233 posts
  •  
JCB
Well done martcole, that's epic!
May 2022
3:35pm, 22 May 2022
1,316 posts
  •  
roberton
I've "played" Conquercise on and off for ages, but although my lawn growing days are over (2020 had some advantages) I've just seen that the game has got confused about my home zone... and I've no idea how to set it.

Obviously it's in "settings" except that only actually has export and leave the game. Where is it?
May 2022
3:44pm, 22 May 2022
14,403 posts
  •  
Jigs
Roberton - On the conquersize map, select the zone you want, and under the name of the zone is the option to make it your home zone.

About This Thread

Maintained by SPKoF
Come for a play:

fetcheveryone.com/game-conq.php

Here's a little explainer video. Just 90 seconds long. Please share it if you can.

https://youtu.be/Srig7-pl6pQ

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.