IT GRANNY 🇮🇸
(((EP and mum)))
Feb 2022
8:28pm, 2 Feb 2022
8,894 posts
  •  
Raemond
Poor Teddy (and Pix's mum, and Pix).
At least humans can usually understand why our friends go away, it must be much more confusing for critters when they just get taken away and never come back.
Feb 2022
8:34pm, 2 Feb 2022
8,895 posts
  •  
Raemond
Yes, I like it too, how does it behave over time? I don't like the black fading and going bluey...

It doesn't fade as such, but it does take on a tint of whatever colour your skin naturally is, because (apologies if it's stating the obvious) it is under a layer of your skin. So for most Caucasian people it'll get a bit pinky peachy. Some, harsh, critics of white ink would even say nicotine stained looking (I think that's going to far, but then I'm increasingly covered in white ink and plan to het more, so I may be biased).

This dragon on my wrist is about 12 years old, and I still love the way it looks.

Feb 2022
8:38pm, 2 Feb 2022
16,526 posts
  •  
Garfield
Sorry to hear your mum's news EP.xx
Feb 2022
8:42pm, 2 Feb 2022
8,896 posts
  •  
Raemond
(also, I do have bruises on my wrist from rugby that may affect the colour, but the dragon is the easiest for me to take a picture of on my own, and the second oldest. The oldest is nearly 20 now, and I suspect much less crisp, but A: it's at the base of my neck so can't see it or take pictures of it easily on my own, and B: it was done by an amateur 'scratcher' I was in love with at the time (who I'm sure is a much e competent artist now) and was about his third ever tattoo on a human and his first in white ink, so it's not necessarily e best example of the genre)
Feb 2022
8:52pm, 2 Feb 2022
85,325 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Thanks Rae :)
Feb 2022
9:31pm, 2 Feb 2022
14,448 posts
  •  
IT GRANNY 🇮🇸
A box of books is a good lookout post from which to monitor wee one's movements. But if she's not careful, she'll get donated to our partner refugee family.

Feb 2022
6:54pm, 3 Feb 2022
8,897 posts
  •  
Raemond
They're here!

Miso didn't particularly enjoy the journey in the car, and at one point we thought we may have accidentally adopted a parrot. Nori was remarkably laid back.

When we first opened his box he was impossible to photograph, but raised no objection to being lifted out and given a collar, then sat not far from where I put him down while we extracted his sister.

Miso was less calm, though didn't put up any resistance to her collar either, and once they were both out they slinked off to opposite corners of the craftorium.

Miso found my dumbells

Nori retreated behind the sofa(on the left, with the cat boxes in front of it) - Miso' s hiding place is behind the box with a red blanket over it on the right.

About This Thread

Maintained by Corrah
All the cat people out there know that cats love boxes, so go on then and lets see you feline friend. Boxes optional :) This is the cat appreciation thread along with Miaow, Purr, Yawn!