Cats in Boxes

1 lurker | 97 watchers
jda
12 Apr
1:01pm, 12 Apr 2024
16,831 posts
  •  
jda
We recently had someone catch a stray that they’d had hanging around their neighbourhood, get it chipped and neutered, only to find out its owners weren’t best pleased! Fortunately the rescue wasn’t directly involved at all, we just helped them connect. We try to hold our captures for a while and advertise on social media etc if we think they may be owned but it’s not always so clear-cut.
12 Apr
1:09pm, 12 Apr 2024
17,612 posts
  •  
ITG 🇮🇸
That's lovely, Vixx.
12 Apr
1:11pm, 12 Apr 2024
11,690 posts
  •  
Raemondo

Early fruiting indoor cat tree.
12 Apr
5:02pm, 12 Apr 2024
5,411 posts
  •  
Ally-C
Was talking to the wife last night about the stray cat, she reminded me of the vet trying to catch a cat in a trap that had managed to escape from someone visiting them.

It’s just around the corner, anyway they put a dish of tuna in it, only for Karma to find it, my neighbour released him after hearing him going nuts 😂
12 Apr
5:43pm, 12 Apr 2024
17,816 posts
  •  
Garfield
Ooops!!
12 Apr
8:17pm, 12 Apr 2024
2,153 posts
  •  
Vixx
Oooof! Poor Karma!
12 Apr
10:05pm, 12 Apr 2024
13,764 posts
  •  
sallykate
We recently had someone catch a stray that they’d had hanging around their neighbourhood, get it chipped and neutered, only to find out its owners weren’t best pleased! Fortunately the rescue wasn’t directly involved at all, we just helped them connect. We try to hold our captures for a while and advertise on social media etc if we think they may be owned but it’s not always so clear-cut.

This is why the new law on chipping cats is a good thing. I tried everything I could think of - except posters, because I didn't have a printer and who knows how far an unneutered male might have travelled - to see if anyone was missing a young long-haired black cat when Kyri turned up.
13 Apr
1:28pm, 13 Apr 2024
5,417 posts
  •  
Ally-C
The cat protection folk are saying not to feed the cat in case it has allergies. It was outside last night howling again, but I couldn’t see it.
14 Apr
12:29am, 14 Apr 2024
75,043 posts
  •  
GlennR

I’m not sure all of Minky’s bits are in the right place.
14 Apr
8:31am, 14 Apr 2024
18,562 posts
  •  
JamieKai *chameleon*
That's what happens when I assemble a cat using Ikea instructions...

About This Thread

Maintained by Corrah
All the cat people out there know that cats love boxes, so go on then and lets see you feline friend. Boxes optional :) This is the cat appreciation thread along with Miaow, Purr, Yawn!