74,716 posts
  •  
GlennR
5 Mar
4:20pm, 5 Mar 2024
1,469 posts
  •  
The Pin Lady
Hope you don't need whatever Salem is sitting on!
5 Mar
4:51pm, 5 Mar 2024
4,149 posts
  •  
NordRunner
I didn't know there were Dutch cat breeds either.
I bet it's a Texel cat
jda
5 Mar
5:07pm, 5 Mar 2024
16,631 posts
  •  
jda
Two cats boxed and dispatched in the last 24h. A day to celebrate, especially the feisty one that’s gone to live on a farm. Tried to take my fingers off when I was putting the door on his carrier.
5 Mar
5:08pm, 5 Mar 2024
52,314 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
Glad they have got forever homes
Well done jda I couldn’t do it
I’d keep them all!
5 Mar
5:23pm, 5 Mar 2024
55 posts
  •  
peanut

Happy 2nd birthday to Mila today :)
5 Mar
5:30pm, 5 Mar 2024
3,657 posts
  •  
Welshpoppy
Happy Birthday Mila_ she is a beauty

Jda do you foster cats?

Little Dewi has a bad tum for a few days and I have fed him the food he was on at shelter.I think fast him for 24 hours and see how he gets on.
He eats small portions as it is compared to Tintin.
5 Mar
5:43pm, 5 Mar 2024
5,155 posts
  •  
Ally-C
Two cats boxed and dispatched in the last 24h. A day to celebrate, especially the feisty one that’s gone to live on a farm. Tried to take my fingers off when I was putting the door on his carrier.

I miss getting constantly scratched and bitten, bizarre I know.
jda
5 Mar
5:50pm, 5 Mar 2024
16,632 posts
  •  
jda
Yes Welshpoppy we mostly have kittens (due to our own adults not really wanting new full-grown cats in the house) but also take in all sorts en route to other fosters (including neuter and release for wild ones, just occasionally we find a farmer who wants one of those which was the case today).

Changing food can be a bit fraught, we had one come in that was used to best raw chicken breast from the supermarket and cat food was a bit of a comedown for him! He was a grumpy sod but luckily we only had him for a couple of days.

About This Thread

Maintained by Corrah
All the cat people out there know that cats love boxes, so go on then and lets see you feline friend. Boxes optional :) This is the cat appreciation thread along with Miaow, Purr, Yawn!