•  
Bintmcskint
:-)
May 2023
7:51am, 29 May 2023
3,482 posts
  •  
Ally-C
The leap from the not high fence below that window on to the conservatory roof is huge then there’s a leap from there, wee fud of cat, what if we were away?
May 2023
12:09pm, 29 May 2023
104,021 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Leap back?
May 2023
12:15pm, 29 May 2023
3,484 posts
  •  
Ally-C
I’ve always assumed they’re not as good as getting down as getting up tbh.
May 2023
12:45pm, 29 May 2023
6 posts
  •  
DrMags
Great pic! It’s unusual to see a cat shelter where the cats aren’t in individual pens. Our local cat shelter has resident cats (either mogs who wouldn't be able to be rehomed, or those that failed to get adopted after a year) - they have a resident's lounge where they can choose to chill out together.

This shelter has a similar arrangement. It’s a converted house, so there is an open-plan kitchen and living room (with cat wall obviously ☺️) with French doors onto an enclosed terrace for the sociable cats. A second room houses the less sociable cats or those rehabbing after quarantine/treatment. Upstairs there’s a play room for special cases and another room for cats in quarantine and/or receiving treatment. This room has its own kitchen and the cats are in separated pens.

The cats don’t cook in the kitchens btw 😸 but that’s where all the cleaning stuff is kept!
May 2023
12:48pm, 29 May 2023
944 posts
  •  
Silent Runner
The cats don’t cook in the kitchens btw

I bet they do, when no-one’s looking.
May 2023
12:55pm, 29 May 2023
7 posts
  •  
DrMags
🤣 This one probably does, he’s into everything. At this point I wasn’t sure I should take a photo or stop him from taking a 💩 in the drawer. Apparently he was after the black ball point pen (you never can find one).

May 2023
5:38pm, 29 May 2023
1,554 posts
  •  
JenHB
Tilly was being very demanding and interested in what I was doing - until she realised it was her tapewormer. Managed to apply one tube before she wiggled free and about 15min later managed to corner her (and shut her in) a room and apply the other one. Between both of these she actually hissed at me with ears back and everything! Unfortunately later in the week I've got the flea treatment to apply
May 2023
6:12pm, 29 May 2023
11,198 posts
  •  
Fragile Do Not Bend
Why are some cats such drama queens when it comes to a tiny bit of liquid on their back 🙄

About This Thread

Maintained by Corrah
All the cat people out there know that cats love boxes, so go on then and lets see you feline friend. Boxes optional :) This is the cat appreciation thread along with Miaow, Purr, Yawn!