Too Good to Go

19 watchers
28 Jul
2:11pm, 28 Jul 2024
27,341 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
I wondered if it was a pancake, Nellers - it seems a bit of an odd addition :)
29 Jul
9:15pm, 29 Jul 2024
43,431 posts
  •  
Nellers

We’re on a bit of a run of decent TGTG bags at the minute.
29 Jul
9:32pm, 29 Jul 2024
27,350 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
M&S do good bags don't they. We can't get any of those here.
My worst ever bag was from the Morrisons Daily in our village about 5 weeks ago. I got 5 packs of cocktail sausages (which were all yellow stickered to 25p each) and a microwave burger, (which was yellow stickered at 50p). If I'd wanted that many ready cooked cocktail sausages, it would have been cheaper to go in a buy them at yellow sticker prices.
On a positive, I made a really tasty cocktail sausage casserole with them in the slow cooker.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by GimmeMedals
Have you rescued any Magic Bags today?

I've had the Too Good to Go app on my phone for a few months but not had any success with finding any Magic Bags of food that needed saving near me. If you've not come across it, local shops, cafes and pubs offer bags of unsold food at discounted prices as long as you can collect within a short window of time just before they close, usually.
Today I've reserved 2 bags from Cooplands bakery in our local little town, to be collected 3-3:15p...