Tell us how your projects are going

4 watchers
Mar 2023
10:04am, 9 Mar 2023
11,147 posts
  •  
sallykate
I planned a quilt as a present for my niece. Spent time settling on the design, bought the materials - and since then have done nothing. She's been married about six months; I feel less bad about that now!
Mar 2023
10:26am, 9 Mar 2023
26,429 posts
  •  
TROSaracen
Hmm in workspeak I'm still on the glidepath and reasonably confident the final deadline can be met although we are exposed unforeseen developments as much of the contingency has been utilised in recent weeks. In realspeak I've achieved bollock all for weeks, haven't progressed and now have the panic cramming or failure choice.....
Mar 2023
10:36am, 9 Mar 2023
7,156 posts
  •  
bigleggy
I have all the components to build a bluetooth speaker in a wishlist on Amazon. Been there since before Covid and not likely to get purchased anytime soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HpLfTwabOE

I also have Smart Mirror software running on a raspberry pi. All I need to do is build the mirror cabinet and repurpose an old Computer Monitor. Been a few years this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYlloiaBINo
Mar 2023
1:34pm, 12 Mar 2023
36,651 posts
  •  
Ocelot Spleens
We had a council type heavy duty plastic container for grit buried in the back garden. I mistakenly kept it when the builders left after finishing our patio. I have been trying to take it apart for 18 months now.
Mar 2023
2:20pm, 12 Mar 2023
2,014 posts
  •  
Homeless Kodo
My first week as elite performance manager at English Rugby Union’s gone better than expected.
Mar 2023
3:04pm, 12 Mar 2023
58,759 posts
  •  
Derby Tup
:-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by ChrisHB
I nominate this as the world's most delayed project; something to give cheer to all who are involved with lesser failures:

Neom (styled NEOM; Arabic: نيوم, romanized: niyūm, Hejazi pronunciation: [nɪˈjo̞ːm]) is a planned smart city in Tabuk Province in northwestern Saudi Arabia. The site is north of the Red Sea, east of Egypt across the Gulf of Aqaba, and south of Jordan. The total area of Neom is 26,500 km2 (10,200 sq mi) or 33 times the size of New York City. The city's p...