Miaow, Purr, Yawn!

1 lurker | 67 watchers
Jan 2014
10:04pm, 21 Jan 2014
3,837 posts
  •  
CC2 Speedy Goth
RunnyBunny - Eloise had hyperthyroidism and had both thyroids removed. She since developed kidney failure (apparently it's common for cats with hyperthyroidism to have hidden kidney issues). She's on medication for her kidneys for the rest of her life but she's fine. The vet always says how good she looks and she's even a little overweight. The only problem is that the pills are ruddy huge and I feel so evil shoving one down Eloise's throat every day.
Jan 2014
10:33pm, 21 Jan 2014
16,583 posts
  •  
Steady Edina
I did some laundry today but Lucie wanted to get involved. She kept attacking anything I straightened out and then she stole a pair of cycling shorts off the drier. She also races around the living room and jumps on the drier. She wears me out
Jan 2014
1:07am, 22 Jan 2014
65,326 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Lucie sounds like a total wild thing! And I thought Lasya was wild... She also attacks everything and I have to be careful with the washing, or anything else I hang up, as she hangs off everything, putting her nails in it and making holes and pulls...

She needs her nails clipping again, a task for tomorrow's day off... Wish me luck :)
Jan 2014
1:08am, 22 Jan 2014
65,327 posts
  •  
Hanneke
I think we need a photo update of Lucie, she must be getting quite big now?
Jan 2014
8:27am, 22 Jan 2014
16,585 posts
  •  
Steady Edina
She is bigger but she is not a big cat. Around other people she is quite timid
Jan 2014
3:23pm, 24 Jan 2014
1,434 posts
  •  
Minnie Mad
The last time I saw Stripey cat, usually known as da puddy, was on Wednesday night just before I went to bed, as he settled down on the sofa. He didn't come in on Thursday morning and has not been home since. This morning I called and called for him up and down the road, and a little black cat followed me up and down miowing which was a real pain! Anyway, I am so worried, I have a bad feeling about him just like the time when he was stuck up a tree. Since then he has gained weight and confidence and despite a few fights has been fat sleek and happy. The last time I saw him he was a picture of good health. Richmac and I were joking that he has been moonlighting on the "Go compare" advert when he has disappeared before. I am desparate for him to come home and convinced something bad has happened to him. Will be out with my headtorch as soon as I get home from work, calling for him, not running!
Jan 2014
3:47pm, 24 Jan 2014
16,596 posts
  •  
Steady Edina
Lucie is booked in for her spey
Jan 2014
4:03pm, 24 Jan 2014
65,354 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Oh Minnie, that doesn't sound good... Hopefully, he is two timing at another house, as lots of cats do, and that is the reason he hasn't been home.

Makes me even mnore grateful for the fact that otherwise really brave Lasya is terrified of outside :)

Good luck Lucie!
Jan 2014
4:05pm, 24 Jan 2014
2,632 posts
  •  
SusiesueH
I hope stripey shows up soon Minnie
Jan 2014
9:54pm, 24 Jan 2014
4,366 posts
  •  
WolfDancer
just ordered some of these for my cat to play with while i'm out at work. She is addicted to chasing balls around, so one trapped in a circuit should work well, as she losses the others for weeks at a time

petplanet.co.uk

About This Thread

Maintained by
A thread for those owned by cats, as we cannot possibly go onto the Bark and whine thread, its for d...