I'm new here!

5 watchers
Nov 2022
10:25am, 7 Nov 2022
First-time poster!!
  •  
ptr_rnr
And what a place 'here' is!

Having been running, cycling and swimming regularly for 10 years, I can't quite believe i've not found this site before. Alas, here I am. Have already got started on some of the games, much fun to be had in Run the Sum and Conquercise so far.

I haven't managed to get my Garmin history imported into FE as yet. If anyone could give me some pointers, that would be appreciated!

Anyway, i'm off to plot my training for the rest of the month and see if I can RtS!
Nov 2022
10:43am, 7 Nov 2022
6,774 posts
  •  
westmoors
Welcome ptr_rnr

There is a thread for newbies!
fetcheveryone.com/forum/welcome-new-fetchies-come-and-say-hullo-61430/
Nov 2022
11:23am, 7 Nov 2022
44,532 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Hi ptr_rnr, welcome!

And also Garmin import fetcheveryone.com/feedback-faq-garmin.php That's Fetch's description. If your problem persists, hit the "Feedback" option within Help (the bell bell icon above) and Fetch will contact you back, I'm sure. If he isn't out training himself. Or walking the dog! :-) G
Nov 2022
2:04pm, 7 Nov 2022
2 posts
  •  
ptr_rnr
Thanks for the pointer on the garmin thread.

I must say, i've not found it all that easy to find threads. Either i've missed it, or this forum isn't segregated into categories like most. I did try and find an introduce yourself thread, but alas.
Nov 2022
2:16pm, 7 Nov 2022
8,569 posts
  •  
minardi
hello ptr_runner and welcome. Take a look at the new fetchies thread in westmoors comment, if you haven't already
Nov 2022
2:42pm, 7 Nov 2022
1,940 posts
  •  
Bowman πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ
The treads often have strange names :)
Welcome anyhow!
MsG
Nov 2022
2:53pm, 7 Nov 2022
2,211 posts
  •  
MsG
The forum isn't separated into categories but many are tagged so you can find them via the search function.

Do call into the newbies thread linked above 😊
Nov 2022
6:17pm, 7 Nov 2022
95,010 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Welcome!
This forum is unlike any others :) for a start, Fetch designed it from scratch rather than adapt an off the peg format. Then it evolved and adapted as per us, the users, or rather, Fetchies as we call ourselves. Threads have quirky titles and all of us are, well, slightly eccentric 😘
You will love it here!
Nov 2022
2:30am, 8 Nov 2022
23,533 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
Welcome πŸ€— You’ll soon find your way around. It’s good place to hang out and a little bit different to the usual running websites. Funner.
Nov 2022
3:26am, 8 Nov 2022
65,902 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
Welcome to Fetch. It is a rather special place to be. bunting

Later on you may find when a fetchie is addressing you your name can sometimes be shortened so I see you chose nice and short anyway well done

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by ptr_runner
And what a place 'here' is!

Having been running, cycling and swimming regularly for 10 years, I can't quite believe i've not found this site before. Alas, here I am. Have already got started on some of the games, much fun to be had in Run the Sum and Conquercise so far.

I haven't managed to get my Garmin history imported into FE as yet. If anyone could give me some pointers, that would be appreciated!

Anyway, i'm off to plot my training for the rest of the ...