Fantasy Premier League

2 lurkers | 45 watchers
May 2021
7:24am, 6 May 2021
5,118 posts
  •  
Windsor Wool
already done that one Dave, I read he’s started every PL game for 2 years or something mad 😀!
May 2021
11:54am, 6 May 2021
1,796 posts
  •  
Brunski
I've got my last chip 'free hit' in my back pocket and just deciding how to use it.

Greenwood might be worth a roll of the dice as potential captain material? Everyone else will be going Fernandes and I've got 20odd points to make up in the league I'm in with some local running mates.

Cavani Iheanacho Watkins and DCL all options up front, or do I pack the midfield?
May 2021
1:03pm, 6 May 2021
17,550 posts
  •  
Chrisull
Lol - it's luck of the draw Brunski. I'm like I have Fernandes or Cavani. I'm one place off winning a league I'm in. Do I go with the "safe" option, my opponent is likely to use, such as Fernandes, or do I go all in with a "roll of the dice" for captain, given I need to overtake him, and imitating him won't help me win.
May 2021
2:32pm, 6 May 2021
1,797 posts
  •  
Brunski
It's all good fun, the only thing putting me off Cavani is his age. I reckon he'll be mainly kept for the big European games as Man U have got 2nd in the bag, whereas Greenwood might be utilised most of the ManU scorers in the 3 (I'd guess at 1 or 2 starts with the others as 30 minute sub appearances), and he'll be hungry to enhance his England prospects.

Fernandes might get a rest in there as well, but they've a free week afterwards so who knows.
May 2021
4:20pm, 6 May 2021
5,121 posts
  •  
Windsor Wool
it's a bit of a guessing game isn't it on Man Yoo.

Chris - I've mixed it up. Won't be captaining a Man Yoo player & have some other sure-fire DGWers in the team who aren't in the limelight fixture. If you're in 2nd place in your target league then surely it's time to roll a dice!
May 2021
6:01pm, 6 May 2021
14,782 posts
  •  
NDWDave
Salah could be a good shout as captain. Southampton plus who knows what Man U team turns up
May 2021
9:48pm, 6 May 2021
40,304 posts
  •  
♪♫ Synge ♪♫
I've just realised there's no game for Man U in GW36. I may pass on buying a third player, especially as I'm also overstocked on Leicester players, who also have no game then!
May 2021
10:00pm, 6 May 2021
14,786 posts
  •  
NDWDave
Yep. I’m going with 2 manu and Inenacho. Means I have a full starting xi next week without needing a transfer
May 2021
10:07am, 7 May 2021
17,560 posts
  •  
Chrisull
With 3 games I will captain a Man Yoo player, as you only need one good game to make it worth while. A Cavani or Fernandes hat-trick and two games on the subs bench is worthwhile IMO.
May 2021
10:10am, 7 May 2021
40,318 posts
  •  
♪♫ Synge ♪♫
Waiting for news on Zaha's fitness. Palace have a couple of tasty fixtures ...

About This Thread

Maintained by Diogenes
UPDATED FOR 2024-25

Slot in early and Potter about with your team, rehearse your Pep talks and hope it doesn’t all go Southgate.

Previous entrants will be automatically enrolled once they create their team.

Join or renew now.

League name: Fetcheveryone

fantasy.premierleague.com

League Code: qm8u4y