Cats in Boxes

6 lurkers | 97 watchers
Mar 2022
3:47pm, 7 Mar 2022
676 posts
  •  
Silent Runner
Some lovely cat pictures on the last few pages. I wasn't so keen on mine when I got woken up this morning, just before five, by Arya walking over my head. Even less so when I tried to push her away and got a claw in my eyelid for my trouble... (not deliberate, I'm sure, and no real damage done, but she'll be taking a trip to the vet for claw trimming very soon now).
Mar 2022
4:54pm, 7 Mar 2022
1,617 posts
  •  
Ally-C
I couldn't move my feet in bed last night for fear of accidentally kicking one of the cats!

My wife moved to the spare bed last night because one of ours was star shaped on our bed😀
Mar 2022
5:44pm, 7 Mar 2022
9,072 posts
  •  
Raemond
I couldn't move my feet in bed last night for fear of accidentally kicking one of the cats!

It's an almost nightly experience in our house that one or more dogs claim a part of the human bed while we're sleeping and can't stop them.
Then it's not so much a question of fearing kicking them as being unable to shift the 25kg buggers with any ease 😅

The potential for a cat in the armpit is just an added bonus, now. At least they're fairly small (actually Nori is already a two handed scoop job when I'm sat at my desk, the little chonkster.Miso is still an easy one hander)
Mar 2022
5:47pm, 7 Mar 2022
31,325 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
Ours sleep in the kitchen and aren't allowed in our room
They sometimes sneak in the spare room
Mar 2022
6:06pm, 7 Mar 2022
34,047 posts
  •  
Sushi.
Apparently Fred has exited the suitcase as he remembered I spoil him rotten.

Am looking forward to a few days of snuggly cat therapy
Mar 2022
8:01pm, 7 Mar 2022
1,619 posts
  •  
Ally-C
Ours sleep in the kitchen and aren't allowed in our room They sometimes sneak in the spare room

Ours would just spend the night scratching at the bedroom door to get in.
Mar 2022
8:06pm, 7 Mar 2022
31,330 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
Ally-C the couple of occasions the kitchen door hadn’t been shut/properly the boys just slept on the landing without fuss!
Mar 2022
1:42am, 9 Mar 2022
628 posts
  •  
NRGEE
Lucky in my bed

Lucky "helping" make my bed- but she had to be banished from the bedroom as she was becoming more of a a hindrance than a help!!

My cat is talented- she is completely fascinated by my new keyboard and sits on my knee whilst I "play" in a fashion
CK2
Mar 2022
3:04am, 9 Mar 2022
1,154 posts
  •  
CK2
Ours love to “help” making the bed too! Love the keyboard photo 😸
Mar 2022
6:37am, 9 Mar 2022
25,494 posts
  •  
Serendippily
Aw :-)

About This Thread

Maintained by Corrah
All the cat people out there know that cats love boxes, so go on then and lets see you feline friend. Boxes optional :) This is the cat appreciation thread along with Miaow, Purr, Yawn!