•  
compartmental
Ally's got the good stuff! My fluffwit would be there in a whisker flick
7 Aug
6:26pm, 7 Aug 2024
11,966 posts
  •  
Raemondo
I'm checking in on my friend's car while she and her family are away for the week - he's a very chatty (and spoiled) little chap, with clear ideas about How Things Should Be Done.
I tried to let him out in the garden for his 'tree time' (he's allowed in the garden in a harness, with a long line that gets tied to the tree in they mosher so he can roam and explore, but only within a controlled radius, and because he's on a line a human has to be on hand to untangle him if gets stuck in the tree) before feeding him, and he was not happy at all, refused to wear his harness, and practically pushed me to the cupboard where his food is kept πŸ˜‚

I suspect I wasn't doing something right during 'tree time' either, as he only did very minimal roaming then just stood sand judged me for a few minutes before demanding to go back in.

7 Aug
6:37pm, 7 Aug 2024
56,692 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
Glad you knew who was in charge
9 Aug
8:34pm, 9 Aug 2024
6,112 posts
  •  
Ally-C
The cat that Gino had an altercation with the other night has decided to go home after about three days. Was worried he’d chased it off and it was lost.
9 Aug
11:54pm, 9 Aug 2024
7,687 posts
  •  
1step2far
Glad you've been put in your place Rae! 🀣

Erm Lennox news, chronic pancreatits that's now being investigated as something more serious. Trying not to panic but know she's ticking all the boxes. If it is sinister have decided no treatment just good palliative care. But hoping she's just being a pain in the arse and we just need to get on top of the pancreatits.

Shes not terribly unwell and this is her trying to murder me a few days ago... πŸ˜‚

CK2
10 Aug
6:58am, 10 Aug 2024
2,766 posts
  •  
CK2
I’m very sorry to hear this and hope the fears are unwarranted.
10 Aug
7:34am, 10 Aug 2024
56,758 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
Hugs Lennox xx
10 Aug
7:41am, 10 Aug 2024
6,116 posts
  •  
Ally-C
All the best Lennox.
10 Aug
8:15am, 10 Aug 2024
47,592 posts
  •  
Bintmcskint
Sending love to Lennox and to you, 1step xx
10 Aug
8:57am, 10 Aug 2024
11,980 posts
  •  
Raemondo
Awww, poor Lennox - you're not even *trying* to act intimidated by her murderous plans.
You can't get the humans these days.

Fingers crossed for indeed just pancreatitis and her being awkward.

About This Thread

Maintained by Corrah
All the cat people out there know that cats love boxes, so go on then and lets see you feline friend. Boxes optional :) This is the cat appreciation thread along with Miaow, Purr, Yawn!