1000 miles in 2024

3 lurkers | 59 watchers
Par by the end of today is 726.0
17 Jun
3:05pm, 17 Jun 2024
4 posts
  •  
MrHSc
MrHSc wrote:MrHSc wrote:Thanks for the kind welcome Fetchies. Good to see quite a few of the regulars on RW have come over. Jack well done on the trail marathon, 800m elevation not my cup of tea ☺️. Got out for 6 miles this morning before the showers arrived. YTD 655 miles.
17 Jun
3:06pm, 17 Jun 2024
5 posts
  •  
MrHSc
Whoops a lot of duplicate posts.
17 Jun
3:54pm, 17 Jun 2024
3,883 posts
  •  
Lesley C
There's been some good running over the weekend. We all have rubbish runs LL, hope your next one is much better.

Well done Jack on the marathon.

I like a nice round number too GG, sometimes though I either forget (I don't pay that much attention to my watch) or can't be bothered. I'm glad your calf is better now.

I did a nice trail run yesterday, it was hilly but felt decent (I did walk some of the hilly bits). Was a little longer than what I thought I would do but I rounded to a nice 13.1 miles. It poured the whole way round so I did get soaked.
17 Jun
7:11pm, 17 Jun 2024
15,277 posts
  •  
hillstrider
Well done Mr HSc for your 6 miles.

Well done Lesley for yesterday's 13.1 miles trail run.
18 Jun
8:42am, 18 Jun 2024
3 posts
  •  
JackFW
Lesley, nice one with the trail half. Sounds like you put in the extra yards with the hills and rain. Where do you run?

TT, looking forward to your report on how you went. Hope your feet hold up for the epic journey.

GG, glad to hear you manage to dodge the calf injury.

Mr C, elevation is not my strength either but there I was doing it. The scenery was worth it! Glad to hear you beat the showers. MrM2 had similar success.

Donnie, congrats on the 400 milestone! You are making serious inroads on this challenge after your early injury setback.

I’m sure I have missed a few posters but this thread has moved too quickly for me!

10km run this morning to work. The usual route. Enjoyable run. Just cruised it. The sky was interesting. I will try to work out how to post some photos.

YTD - 703 miles
18 Jun
9:08am, 18 Jun 2024
4 posts
  •  
JackFW

18 Jun
9:11am, 18 Jun 2024
15,278 posts
  •  
hillstrider
Well done for this mornings 10k run to work JackFW.

The usual Tuesday Farmers Walk this morning, and a routine dental appointment this afternoon.
18 Jun
9:12am, 18 Jun 2024
5 posts
  •  
JackFW
And here is a photo (beach around Anglesea somewhere) from the race I completed on the weekend:

18 Jun
9:12am, 18 Jun 2024
15,279 posts
  •  
hillstrider
Nice photos JackFW
18 Jun
9:56am, 18 Jun 2024
6,955 posts
  •  
steve45
Glad you rounded that run up nicely Lesley!
Good work commute Jack. And back home later?!😂
Nice photos there too.
Hope the dentist visit is straightforward hs and no nasty surprises. Well done as usual on the Farmer's Walk.
4.3 miles along the usual trails was, as has generally been the case for a few years, hard work! Probably like your recent run LL!

About This Thread

Maintained by Lesley C
Welcome to the thread :-) to be on target you need to run 19 Miles per week or 2.7 Miles per day.

Target list can be found here - fetcheveryone.com/training-mileagetargets-filtered.php?category=RUN&mileage=1000