The Kit Kat Thread

12 watchers
12 Apr
8:17pm, 12 Apr 2024
68,544 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
Bags of chocolate buttons are usually a marginally better price per unit weight, and have the merit of not containing little nuggets of disappointment.
23 Apr
9:12pm, 23 Apr 2024
4,132 posts
  •  
Oranj
Added to my shopping basket purely for research purposes, you understand:

Honestly, the sacrifices I have to make for this thread...
23 Apr
9:19pm, 23 Apr 2024
4,134 posts
  •  
Oranj
[They're basically chocolate puffs, in the manner of most other chocolate cereals. The chocolate flavouring doesn't leach into the milk in the way that, say, Coco Pops used to; maybe the chemists at Nestlé have solved that conundrum. There's a bit of a malty biscuit taste, a hint of the KitKat flavour, so they got that correct.]
24 Apr
8:48pm, 24 Apr 2024
38,847 posts
  •  
Ocelot Spleens
Well done.

I have looked at those for months, only been tempted when the price falls markedly. I may have a punt.

Good work by the beaker types down the lab, most appetising.
28 Apr
11:47am, 28 Apr 2024
38,857 posts
  •  
Ocelot Spleens
I put a pack in tbe shopping yesterday. OH put it back on the shelf.
28 Apr
1:14pm, 28 Apr 2024
4,140 posts
  •  
Oranj
:-)
13 May
9:18am, 13 May 2024
1,888 posts
  •  
Weean
Oranj wrote:I'm having a bit of a thing for (decent) white chocolate at the moment. This is fab, not too sweet. The Biscoff flavour is just right

Having finally tracked one of these down, I can confirm that despite usually hating white chocolate it's not intrusive, and the biscoff flavour is spot on.

That said, I shared one with my son and felt sated with just the half. 'Sickly' was the word he used.
13 May
9:20am, 13 May 2024
1,889 posts
  •  
Weean
I now see that I'm referencing a post from July 2023. For people who aren't quite as obsessed with this thread as me, we're talking about a White KitKat Chunky with Lotus Biscoff. The original post is on page 10.
13 May
10:16pm, 13 May 2024
38,914 posts
  •  
Ocelot Spleens
I can't say I have ever seen that, but not surprising, our local sweet shops are pretty conservative. I shall look out for it though, I like white chocolate and biscoff biscuits.....
15 Jun
12:51pm, 15 Jun 2024
4,189 posts
  •  
Oranj
Found on holiday in Spain. It's essentially a cornetto with a Kt Kat stuffed down the middle. There's not much room for ice cream in that cone!

About This Thread

Maintained by Ocelot Spleens
I could have sworn there was a thread for these.

Anyhow, last night after coaching a track sessio...