Miaow, Purr, Yawn!

1 lurker | 67 watchers
CK2
Aug 2018
4:03am, 29 Aug 2018
215 posts
  •  
CK2
Neither of ours are interested in cat tv but one will sit in front of the tv gripped by Big Cats or, oddly, Grim!
Sep 2018
11:22pm, 5 Sep 2018
3,209 posts
  •  
1step2far
I've had a very long evening. I was in the living room replacing the glass in my garmin. Heard Lennox shoot down stairs but thought nothing if it. Went to kitchen to find puddles of blood all over the dining room. Turned to look for Lennox to find blood all over the walls and down the stairs. (Also over the clean washing and kitchen) 1st though was that she was hurt but quick check and could see nothing. Would appear she caught 'something' she's refused her bedtime biscuits and is snoring away so hoping she ate it all. Two hours of cleaning... and she kept standing in the puddles and spreading the carnage further. Hoping this is a one off...
Sep 2018
7:12am, 6 Sep 2018
41,154 posts
  •  
Bintmcskint
Blimey!
Sep 2018
7:12am, 6 Sep 2018
18,198 posts
  •  
Lizzie W
😱
Sep 2018
9:04am, 6 Sep 2018
4,355 posts
  •  
g1ngerrevolution
Not a pleasant experience. Touch wood - ours haven't managed to bring anything in through the cat flap.

Today is the one year cattiversarry of Bastet and Minnie joining our household.

They were so ickle!!

Sep 2018
10:00am, 6 Sep 2018
18,199 posts
  •  
Lizzie W
Congratulations! It's Mason's 5th Caturday on Monday, so he's about 9 😯
Sep 2018
10:12am, 6 Sep 2018
5,562 posts
  •  
sallykate
Oh 1step, I hope there weren't any more nasty surprises!

g1nger, yours look like fluffier versions of Pablo and his dear departed brother. I got them as a result of a colleague asking me whether I'd be interested in kittens. When she said they were black and white I asked whether they had white feet and chests.

"No," she said. "They're like cows."

I was working in the Netherlands at the time - I'm not sure a Brit would have compared the markings to cows.
Sep 2018
1:36pm, 6 Sep 2018
3,210 posts
  •  
1step2far
Had a look for any remains this morning... Found some blood splatters I'd missed. It was like a scene from Texas chain saw massacre. 😱
Sep 2018
5:42pm, 6 Sep 2018
3,337 posts
  •  
Fragile Do Not Bend
Though Oreo has brought in a lot of stuff, there’s never been more than a few spots of blood to clean up. Fur, feathers and internal organs yes, but not much blood.
Sep 2018
8:49pm, 6 Sep 2018
3,534 posts
  •  
Cyclops
Peanut brought in a bird and dismembered it in the bathroom - cue feathers everywhere sticking to damp furniture and blood splashes up the tiles. One of my daughter's friends found it at about 3am going to the toilet in semi-darkness after a night out!! She was quite brave under the circumstances.

About This Thread

Maintained by
A thread for those owned by cats, as we cannot possibly go onto the Bark and whine thread, its for d...