Miaow, Purr, Yawn!

67 watchers
May 2014
3:02pm, 15 May 2014
3,865 posts
  •  
Q Mac
That is they in a nutshell, regardless of the trials and tribulations of the day, I go home, and my four bundles of devastation come running in when they hear the car and then the usual, 'Dad, look at me, hungry rumblin tummy, please feed', a stroky session later and all is well with the world
May 2014
3:30pm, 15 May 2014
66,133 posts
  •  
Hanneke
I am still surprised about how little Lasya cares about her food. She doesn't want wet food, she just occasionally nibbles on her dry food. Disadvantage is, I can't use it to lure her in. Then again, she usually comes when I call her, unless she realises I am about to put her inside to go out, then she tends to play hard to get :)
May 2014
8:18am, 16 May 2014
3,871 posts
  •  
Q Mac
Tara is the kitty that saved the little boy, lovely name, lovely kitty
May 2014
8:19am, 16 May 2014
3,872 posts
  •  
Q Mac
Even though not a great dog lover, feel for the animal as due to it's owner's lack of care, it is he that will be put to sleep after 10 days - some people!
May 2014
10:46am, 16 May 2014
712 posts
  •  
Spleen
There's a black cat which has taken to watching our military fitness sessions in Bristol's Victoria Park. He (assuming it's a he) sits on the wall when we're all getting ready and watches the first part of the session. Even when we'd moved a good distance away I could see him watching us. Apparently he's been coming regularly the last week or so. I'll take a picture next time if I have my phone on me.

Either he likes watching humans run around in the same way we like watching cats run around, or he likes watching us suffer. Knowing cats, probably the latter.

Re that hero cat video - great stuff, but all I could think was: How many security cameras does that family have on their house? I count three. Who says Americans are paranoid?
May 2014
11:20am, 16 May 2014
3,878 posts
  •  
Q Mac
Spleen, is Victoria Park anywhere near Abbey Wood?
May 2014
3:51pm, 16 May 2014
9,070 posts
  •  
Liliaicha
My cat has a new game. It's called "let's wind up next door's dog" She sits by the gate and he can see her through the very thin gap in the wood. He then barks like he is possessed and flings himself against the gate as hard as he can!

She just lies there calmly! She's such a tease! :-o

I had to bring her in in the end as the dog was going mental. I'm sure she thought it was funny! :-)
May 2014
4:05pm, 16 May 2014
66,138 posts
  •  
Hanneke
I think it is funny too :)

Miaowwwwww ;)
May 2014
4:34pm, 16 May 2014
715 posts
  •  
Spleen
Q Mac: Abbey Wood in Filton? Not really, Victoria Park is on the southern side of the Avon, east a bit from the Harbourside. The session in Clifton Downs is closer if you're looking for one.
May 2014
5:10pm, 16 May 2014
15,434 posts
  •  
*jono*
That just proves Dogs are thick Lil

About This Thread

Maintained by
A thread for those owned by cats, as we cannot possibly go onto the Bark and whine thread, its for d...