Miaow, Purr, Yawn!

1 lurker | 67 watchers
Apr 2014
2:46pm, 23 Apr 2014
66,041 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Lasya survived the journey yesterday and was introduced to Cleo briefly. Cleo was chilled but Lasya started hissing and howling and put all her hair up! Never seen her like that, she is a feisty thing'!!!
Apr 2014
2:48pm, 23 Apr 2014
15,283 posts
  •  
*jono*
lol - hopefully they'll get on - bill continues on his benders, stayed in last night, slept on our bed only to be awoken by cats meowing at each other.
Apr 2014
8:33pm, 23 Apr 2014
16,868 posts
  •  
Steady Edina
Typical cat behaviour its like that at my place most of the time. Anti social buggers the pair of them
Apr 2014
8:28am, 28 Apr 2014
3,681 posts
  •  
Q Mac
2 perfectly formed left over kidneys awaiting me this morning - why, Simpi was busy during the night!!!!! Can't possibly be a protest in having to endure Whiskers for two weeks instead of the usual, 'we're bored now, change it'. Yes, it's a round weekly robin of Whiskers, Felix, Kitekat and Sheba as the bundles like a change! Yep, we're mad!
Apr 2014
2:33pm, 28 Apr 2014
66,056 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Thankfully, Lasya is happy with Aldi and Happy Shopper cat food :)

She and Cleo never really met/got on... In the 5 days I was there she gradually expanded her range in the (huge) house though but always avoided Cleo. Cleo, the resident cat, was pretty chilled and barely looked at Lasya, but lasya had to hiss at her every time!

Obviously no inkling of the fact that they are 75% genetically equal! Cats are very territorial, so she kept defending her 'territory' which included me... getting jealous if I had been enywhere near poor Cleo. She didn't like Cleo's human (my friend) either, obviously because she smelt of Cleo!

Extensive rubbing of herself against me took place all the time, to make sure there was no doubt towards Cleo who I belonged to. Funny cats :)
Apr 2014
2:34pm, 28 Apr 2014
66,057 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Thankfully they were civilised enough not to fight :)
Apr 2014
3:51pm, 28 Apr 2014
4,253 posts
  •  
heebiejeebie
I missed our lot last week. When we got home today the cats ignored us for a bit until they worked out who we were. They have been quite insistently affectionate since!

(Except Chubbycat, who has always treated us with disdain)
May 2014
6:06am, 1 May 2014
16,871 posts
  •  
Steady Edina
Mia mostly ignores me Lucie will come to me for a bit of a fuss and purrs quite loudly but I love them both and peaceful afternoons when they are each curled up on their sofas I like to watch them both sleep they look so peaceful
May 2014
12:27pm, 1 May 2014
15,334 posts
  •  
*jono*
Billy the cat is currently zonked out on our bed after another bender
May 2014
3:17pm, 1 May 2014
66,067 posts
  •  
Hanneke
I love to watch Lasya sleep :) She curls up so cutely!

About This Thread

Maintained by
A thread for those owned by cats, as we cannot possibly go onto the Bark and whine thread, its for d...