Inane Local Facebook Watch - Have You Got Inane Local Facebook?

3 lurkers | 92 watchers
25 Jul
9:44pm, 25 Jul 2024
49,608 posts
  •  
DocM
Hi all,
I am new to the area and recently moved to Knebworth. I'm eager to make some new pals and would love to host a book club of my collection of erotic novels in my living room on the 26th August 2024. I will be serving warm egg sandwiches and lovely cups of tea to all my guests. Feel free to pop round at any time of any day to talk about books or just have a chat. In my opinion, there is nothing better than snuggling up with a good book and a warm cup of tea on a rainy day! Message me privately for my address and if you have any queries.
Sincerely,
LYNN 😅
25 Jul
9:45pm, 25 Jul 2024
49,609 posts
  •  
DocM
Erotic collection and warm egg sandwiches.... I'll give that aiss thank you
25 Jul
9:51pm, 25 Jul 2024
49,611 posts
  •  
DocM
On holiday in our static caravan on woodlands my tortoise has gone walk about please keep a lookout for him
25 Jul
11:32pm, 25 Jul 2024
51,004 posts
  •  
Seratonin
DocM wrote:Hi all, I am new to the area and recently moved to Knebworth. I'm eager to make some new pals and would love to host a book club of my collection of erotic novels in my living room on the 26th August 2024. I will be serving warm egg sandwiches and lovely cups of tea to all my guests. Feel free to pop round at any time of any day to talk about books or just have a chat. In my opinion, there is nothing better than snuggling up with a good book and a warm cup of tea on a rainy day! Message me privately for my address and if you have any queries. Sincerely, LYNN 😅

50 Shades of dodgy
26 Jul
6:05am, 26 Jul 2024
3,291 posts
  •  
Shades
Wig found near subway, the one by Coombeshead school NOT the sandwich shop! Might be of importance to someone.
CK2
26 Jul
7:06am, 26 Jul 2024
2,760 posts
  •  
CK2
[im stuck on the warm egg sandwiches 🤢]
26 Jul
12:11pm, 26 Jul 2024
27,920 posts
  •  
Dvorak
[Warm egg sandwiches is a peculiarly specific thing. Is that some kind of code relating to shenanigans? A threesome, perhaps?]
26 Jul
12:31pm, 26 Jul 2024
49,614 posts
  •  
DocM
[locals have decided it definitely sounds like a swingers club. Could Google the significance but I'm scared of what I might find]
26 Jul
3:30pm, 26 Jul 2024
10,475 posts
  •  
HunkyTeddy
[Hereafter known as Knobworth]
um
26 Jul
4:04pm, 26 Jul 2024
8,707 posts
  •  
um
The worst I found DocM were some croissants and other bread based products. Nothing even remotely dodgy.

Or someone has set parental controls on my laptop.

About This Thread

Maintained by Maclennane
I live in a low rise flat at the top, and every day I seem to get thousands of migets. Is there any way I can avoid this please.?? It's mainly in the evening.