(Genuinely) 15 minute meals

5 watchers
6 Sep
7:35pm, 6 Sep 2024
19,993 posts
  •  
NDWDave
NDWDave wrote:My favourite is this carbonara but I use regular pasta rather than orzo mob.co.uk
Ah itโ€™s behind a paywall now
6 Sep
7:37pm, 6 Sep 2024
19,994 posts
  •  
NDWDave
But it is tick tok tiktok.com
9 Sep
8:00am, 9 Sep 2024
38 posts
  •  
TippTop
A lot of the Joe Wicks books are genuine 15min recipes and all pretty easy.

We've also become quite keen on this curry: healthylivingjames.co.uk . Ridiculously quick, and if we want to bulk it out we'll also do some rice (pack in the microwave in 2 mins), and some satay chicken skewers that will cook in the air fryer in less than the 10 minutes the curry takes
9 Sep
8:52am, 9 Sep 2024
3,102 posts
  •  
Mark J ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ
That looks like a good one @TippTop

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Let's face it, we're all time poor and quite often lacking in inspiration when it comes to meal ideas. We'd much rather be out running, right?

I whipped up a super simple, incredibly quick and surprisingly tasty pasta thingy from an old Jamie Oliver book this evening and it got me thinking that between the thousands of us on here, we must have some great, healthy and quick meal ideas worth sharing. Do how about we give it a whirl. Nothing longer than 15 (ish) minutes though.