NDWDave
tinebeest wrote:Spring cleaning 🦾

That relay needs shifting : )
30 Jun
8:50pm, 30 Jun 2024
255 posts
  •  
tinebeest
@NDWDave 😂 I know but it’s behind the muddiest stretch in the whole of Belgium and I can’t get there now!

Genuinely curious what things will look like tomorrow morning 🤔
30 Jun
8:52pm, 30 Jun 2024
256 posts
  •  
tinebeest
tinebeest wrote:@NDWDave 😂 I know but it’s behind the muddiest stretch in the whole of Belgium and I can’t get there now! Genuinely curious what things will look like tomorrow morning 🤔

Ooh I shifted it somehow from its earlier position and didn’t realize when I grabbed the screenshot. I’ll see what I can do tomorrow 🤣
1 Jul
10:49am, 1 Jul 2024
6,645 posts
  •  
jelly
The Higgs bosun has never been anywhere near me, I’ve stopped playing for now, I lost way too many points when I was injured and just couldn’t face it! I got stuck after 10k and never seemed to climb higher than 11!
2 Jul
8:59pm, 2 Jul 2024
2,332 posts
  •  
One Thousand Odd Spiders
Silly question possibly, I ended yesterday with 15,034 points, dropped down a little today, and have got back above 15k today but no badge - is there some additional criteria I need to meet for the emerald/15k badge?
2 Jul
9:05pm, 2 Jul 2024
3,302 posts
  •  
CumbriAndy
One Thousand Odd Spiders wrote:Silly question possibly, I ended yesterday with 15,034 points, dropped down a little today, and have got back above 15k today but no badge - is there some additional criteria I need to meet for the emerald/15k badge?

Seem to remember this has come up before. If I remember right it's to do with the order in which the different lines of code run at midnight(ish). Something like your score from 30 days ago being deducted before the badge check happens. So if your net score is below 15k the badge won't be generated. Often best remedied via a request to Fetch
2 Jul
9:09pm, 2 Jul 2024
2,333 posts
  •  
One Thousand Odd Spiders
Ah, makes sense, thanks @CumbriAndy
8 Jul
4:22pm, 8 Jul 2024
1,019 posts
  •  
Funky Chicken
Higgs boson spotted once again in north London - if I'd looked at the Fetchpoint map before my run this morning, I might have tried to grab it, but too late now. It's on Roman Way, heading south-east from Caledonian Road underground station.
12 Jul
12:24pm, 12 Jul 2024
6,406 posts
  •  
Windsor Wool
@One Thousand Odd Spiders did you get fixed on this one? I’m in the same situation, above 15k but no badge. Wouldn’t normally be too bothered but have been actually working towards this one!
12 Jul
12:58pm, 12 Jul 2024
2,343 posts
  •  
One Thousand Odd Spiders
I emailed, but nothing changed, I’m just trying again but to build enough of a buffer to beat the deduction overnight

About This Thread

Maintained by Naomi P
Frequently Asked
===========
1) The scoreboard and markers don't 'reset' on the first of the month any more. They work on a rolling 30 day system.
2) You only need to worry about red bugs.

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.