Conquercise

218 watchers
Oct 2022
9:03am, 11 Oct 2022
28,267 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Annoyingly, I've got a whole batch of squares to the south in grid 3 and grid 4, which I could hoover up in one ride; but just one on the north west corner of grid 4, which means it'd have to be two rides, or one very long one.
Oct 2022
11:47am, 11 Oct 2022
93,807 posts
  •  
Hanneke
I feel your pain Fetch! I carefully built that whopper of a lawn with endless bike rides last year but now I haven't the time!
Oct 2022
9:06am, 12 Oct 2022
2,384 posts
  •  
RunningRonnie
Not sure if this has been mentioned before... I saw a sign in our local park for "Turf Game" and a QR code on it (don't scan random QR codes in public by the way...)

The rules of the game were basically conquercise but with a dumb name.

Not sure if it comes with an app or where the QR takes you, as the sign was basically a bit of A4 paper laminated and stuck to a post.
Oct 2022
9:25am, 12 Oct 2022
1,844 posts
  •  
paulcook
Talking of spin off conquercise games, I saw this and instantly thought random red squirrels 🐿 were playing!

twitter.com
Oct 2022
9:41am, 12 Oct 2022
2,385 posts
  •  
RunningRonnie
Talking of spin off conquercise games, I saw this and instantly thought random red squirrels 🐿 were playing! twitter.com

I hate that they are called "red squirrels" everywhere and the other invasive species are called squirrels. Surely our native squirrel should be called squirrels and the others called "grey squirrels?"</offtopic>
Oct 2022
9:42am, 12 Oct 2022
1,845 posts
  •  
paulcook
Good point
Oct 2022
10:53am, 12 Oct 2022
9,181 posts
  •  
Northern Exile
I've been quietly playing this rather addictive game for the past few months and am frustrated that I didn't start before. Still, I'd like to say that the Northern Howgills are MINE and if you feel like claiming them, you're welcome to go up there and get 'em. It's a bit boggy.

Also a message for Meglet: Please stay out of my home zone, you've claimed it again :-(
Oct 2022
12:45pm, 12 Oct 2022
9,964 posts
  •  
57.5 Degrees of Pain
Talking of spin off conquercise games, I saw this and instantly thought random red squirrels 🐿 were playing! twitter.com I hate that they are called "red squirrels" everywhere and the other invasive species are called squirrels. Surely our native squirrel should be called squirrels and the others called "grey squirrels?"</offtopic>
Call the reds 'squirrels' and the greys 'rats with fluffy tails'.
Oct 2022
1:14pm, 12 Oct 2022
60,206 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
I was thinking, "At least Conquercise is non-competitive," and then along comes Northern Exile ;)
Oct 2022
1:28pm, 12 Oct 2022
73,420 posts
  •  
Diogenes
Dick van Dyke goes to Heckmondwike

About This Thread

Maintained by SPKoF
Come for a play:

fetcheveryone.com/game-conq.php

Here's a little explainer video. Just 90 seconds long. Please share it if you can.

https://youtu.be/Srig7-pl6pQ

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.