Cats in Boxes

1 lurker | 97 watchers
May 2022
8:00am, 8 May 2022
9,668 posts
  •  
Fragile Do Not Bend
Oreo yesterday, hanging around by the door waiting for me to turn the rain off.

May 2022
8:19am, 8 May 2022
10,494 posts
  •  
leaguefreak
We have a teenage (human) overnight guest. They had a late ish night but at 6.30 am he and Cedd were awake and banging around opening doors. Despite having a choice of two other indoor trays Boba had broken into the room they were sleeping in (the bang was him knocking the door open) and done an enormous poo in the litter tray in there. They had to get up to sort it as the stench was overwhelming.

So proud of my cat.
May 2022
8:58am, 8 May 2022
1,843 posts
  •  
Ally-C
This morningโ€™s development.

Donโ€™t know what to do after we said weโ€™d give it to someone.
May 2022
9:10am, 8 May 2022
16,567 posts
  •  
JK *chameleon*
I'd lay good money on as soon as you cancel the sale, cat will never look at it again.
May 2022
9:28am, 8 May 2022
88,766 posts
  •  
Hanneke
We have a teenage (human) overnight guest. They had a late ish night but at 6.30 am he and Cedd were awake and banging around opening doors. Despite having a choice of two other indoor trays Boba had broken into the room they were sleeping in (the bang was him knocking the door open) and done an enormous poo in the litter tray in there. They had to get up to sort it as the stench was overwhelming. So proud of my cat.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
.B.
May 2022
9:29am, 8 May 2022
44,677 posts
  •  
.B.
Ally Iโ€™d say sorry but the cat has changed its mind and itโ€™s no longer for sale. If they have a cat they will understand and if not who cares? :)
May 2022
9:30am, 8 May 2022
9,240 posts
  •  
Raemond

The Nori beast demands tummy rubs by interrupting whatever I'm doing and presenting his extreme fluffiness.
He's one of the most laid back cats I've ever known.
May 2022
9:31am, 8 May 2022
88,767 posts
  •  
Hanneke
I am with JK regarding the radiator bed!

Bought one for Lasya as she likes sleeping on top of the radiator but she never even touched it so gave it away.
I have a felt cat cave from a friend: his two cats didn't go near it, until, after a couple of years in the loft, he took it down for Lasya. Put it on top of his car to air: both cats suddenly went in it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Lasya still got it though...
CK2
May 2022
11:24am, 8 May 2022
1,224 posts
  •  
CK2
Ours alternate beds so just as weโ€™re about to give up on one they use it.

Rae - Nori looks huge there! How big is he? Hooray for fluffy belly rubs!
Leaguefreak - that is brilliant! ๐Ÿ˜‚
May 2022
12:05pm, 8 May 2022
25,797 posts
  •  
Serendippily
Tell them itโ€™s no longer for sale and the cat will stop using it at once
Top work Boba

About This Thread

Maintained by Corrah
All the cat people out there know that cats love boxes, so go on then and lets see you feline friend. Boxes optional :) This is the cat appreciation thread along with Miaow, Purr, Yawn!