Sportshoes.com discount

4 watchers
26 Sep
11:32am, 26 Sep 2024
4,055 posts
  •  
Lesley C
Quick question for those who are affiliated to EA, the 15% discount is that still on everything? Just noticed an email from them in the club email and will make buying shoes etc more expensive without the 10% discount, I tend to buy last seasons stuff as it's far cheaper.
26 Sep
12:15pm, 26 Sep 2024
4,179 posts
  •  
Shades
The discount doesn't apply to a few items, I think newly launched high priced shoes, for instance Last season's shoes you'll get the discount OK.

It's not just EA clubs, ARC clubs too. In fact any running club that applies for the discount.
26 Sep
12:33pm, 26 Sep 2024
6,245 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
Lesley, the club discount is 10% rather than 15% I think ( at least the official club I'm a member of, and also an official running group both get 10% ). You do however get free postage ( if you spend over £50 I think ).

The 15% discount method I posted on the previous page does not get free postage, so for more expensive purchases the 15% works out cheaper, but for less than £100 the 10% discount plus free postage works out cheaper.

Certain brands are excluded, eg Garmin are excluded from all discounts and codes
26 Sep
5:30pm, 26 Sep 2024
4,056 posts
  •  
Lesley C
They are changing the discount, I know it's 10% off. There was an email in the club email about it. EA affiliated clubs get 15% off this season kit and the club discount is changing to be the same. I will try and screen shot it (won't be till tomorrow).
26 Sep
5:32pm, 26 Sep 2024
4,057 posts
  •  
Lesley C
I know about the other 15% code and no free postage, the 10% was always the better deal.
26 Sep
6:45pm, 26 Sep 2024
6,246 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
My club has just posted on FB about the change - as you say it's now 15%, but minimum spend £75, whereas the 10% was on minimum £50. Still free postage. They have gone back to sportsshoes to ask if you still get 10% on range £50 - £74.99

All products from Coros, Garmin, Shokz, Maurten are excluded, plus certain new launch shoes
26 Sep
6:47pm, 26 Sep 2024
6,247 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
Ahh, I didn't read all the comments below the post - there's NO minumum spend on the 15%, you get it on everything, but you need to spend £75 to get the free postage.

Good deal 👍👍
26 Sep
8:25pm, 26 Sep 2024
4,059 posts
  •  
Lesley C
They email didn't specify the £75 min spend for free postage. I usually end up spending more than that anyway l. Our club leader is a bit useless so I suspect he won't mention the change.
1:35pm
1:35pm, 27 Sep 2024
4,066 posts
  •  
Lesley C

Sorry the quality isn't great, done on the computer, will need to zoom in to see.

It's what they have sent and today the code. Hopefully it applies to the usual stuff and not only this season's stuff.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by David
Hi
Are we able to receive a discount at sportshoes.com as the club is affiliated to uk athletics?