Miaow, Purr, Yawn!

1 lurker | 67 watchers
Apr 2014
12:24pm, 6 Apr 2014
15,188 posts
  •  
*jono*
billy the cat went out twice on the trot :-0 seems to like it when its raining / drizzle.

the fleas have to be tackled though H :)
Apr 2014
11:10pm, 6 Apr 2014
65,965 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Indeed Jono :) We are catching up, I have been to the BF so been away since yesterday evening...

Billy sounds adventurous, does he find his way back ok now?
Apr 2014
12:28am, 7 Apr 2014
15,192 posts
  •  
*jono*
Yep H - when you open the door, he's there looking at it, he spent a couple of hours up in the loft (daughters bedroom) looking at her goldfish, before making a leap for the tank and then been expelled from bedroom.
Apr 2014
11:30am, 7 Apr 2014
65,966 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Lasya insisted on greeting postie this morning, she is such a dog :)

According to postie, she always jumps into the window when he delivers the post and this morning, as soon as his van rolled up and stopped, she ran to the door and started miaowing, so I ask: would you like to say Hi to postie? Her reply, looking up at me with begging eyes: Miaow! So I picked her up and opened the door and she had a little conflab with postie.

Transpires he had had a bad start to the day, and the cat wanting to say hi cheered him up mightily. He loves it when she sits in the window greeting him :)

They are such uplifting creatures, cats :)

Oh and Lasya has better recall than my sister's dog! :-o
Apr 2014
12:02pm, 7 Apr 2014
3,323 posts
  •  
Q Mac
well said H, they are just beautiful, evem when squawking at 0340 with a live mouse they are chasing round the bedroom :-)
Apr 2014
12:08pm, 7 Apr 2014
65,967 posts
  •  
Hanneke
That made me laugh Q Mac :)

I stepped on Lasya's toy mouse that she had brought next to my bed in the night. Thankfully, it was only a toy and not a dead body :)
Apr 2014
12:10pm, 7 Apr 2014
3,327 posts
  •  
Q Mac
Always like to raise a chuckle.

It's amazing how they can eat the whole body and leave a perfectly formed kidney! Don't think I could manage that with just my gnashers and no opposable thumbs!

:-)
Apr 2014
12:15pm, 7 Apr 2014
65,968 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Ah, but cats have opposable thumbs :) Lasya uses them too, very cleverly! They obviously don't like kidney :) Don't blame them!
Apr 2014
12:18pm, 7 Apr 2014
3,329 posts
  •  
Q Mac
I like your thinking Han, I have 4 but only one is known as the 'ginger killer'!!!! Think it's because she is still young (3) and the others are 12,13,14 . Didn't mind the mice, moles (young), voles, birds, even a starfish once! but really do not like the snakes and toads! How high pitch can they go!
Apr 2014
1:57pm, 7 Apr 2014
1,629 posts
  •  
Winded
Helga is about 8 but has only been with us for a couple of years. Nothing until last week, then she brought in 2 mice in 3 days. Also something that could only be identified from a blood stained floor - possibly mouse sized.

About This Thread

Maintained by
A thread for those owned by cats, as we cannot possibly go onto the Bark and whine thread, its for d...