Inane Local Facebook Watch - Have You Got Inane Local Facebook?

3 lurkers | 92 watchers
3M
21 Jun
6:27pm, 21 Jun 2024
24,272 posts
  •  
3M
"Anyone know why the minster bonged once at about 2:25am?"
22 Jun
2:44pm, 22 Jun 2024
5,877 posts
  •  
FreshStart
Does anyone know if the splash park was disinfected and deep cleaned before it was turned back on after the poo river burst it's bank? I want to take my children but feel icky about it thanks to thames water
23 Jun
11:44pm, 23 Jun 2024
90,913 posts
  •  
pedroscalls
I have at least one question about this on on a local page

Looking for someone to knit or crochet 100+ chair leg socks to fit plastic infant classroom chairs to help reduce noise for a deaf pupil. I can provide wool and further details.
26 Jun
3:30pm, 26 Jun 2024
5,886 posts
  •  
FreshStart
"Are people seriously walking there dogs in this heat? A dog has never died from missing a walk stop being selfish"

There are wild dogs that live in Australia aren’t there? In the really super hot parts of Australia and they seem to cope with it and survive ok don’t they? Surely as long as your dog has access to water, they’ll be fine to walk around in this heat? I don’t think the dogs in Vietnam fare too well there as opposed to the ones in Australia though regardless of water, as on a recent trip there, I saw 4 dogs that had been spit roasted over hot coals and were being chopped up and eaten at a local market. Possibly though in this scenario too, water could have helped.

Might take my Dingo out for a stroll.
26 Jun
4:02pm, 26 Jun 2024
11,296 posts
  •  
Fields
“Looking For a “Gym Lad”, strong athletic build, to be in a filming shoot in Torquay tomorrow, 9:30-1, it’s a paid opportunity.
Someone who is happy to be on camera.“

The comments are that it is for an only fans thing
28 Jun
3:57pm, 28 Jun 2024
2,968 posts
  •  
Shades
Hi, please post. Does anywhere in Newton Abbot do intimate piercings?

Claire’s will dim the lights and play some soul music as they pierce your ears if you ask them nicely ….
28 Jun
5:32pm, 28 Jun 2024
11,324 posts
  •  
Fields
Shades wrote:Hi, please post. Does anywhere in Newton Abbot do intimate piercings? Claire’s will dim the lights and play some soul music as they pierce your ears if you ask them nicely ….

The delights of Spotted Newton :-)
28 Jun
5:38pm, 28 Jun 2024
2,970 posts
  •  
Shades
Fields - we'll we have to be kept amused as the parking machines in Asda are still covered up 🤣
30 Jun
8:42am, 30 Jun 2024
11,119 posts
  •  
Eynsham Red
Someone posted this pic with “?” as a comment.

There followed…..

and several more photos culminating with this
3 Jul
2:28pm, 3 Jul 2024
76,499 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
"My lovely flat is now up for sale. Would suit a first time buyer or a renal property" .

About This Thread

Maintained by Maclennane
I live in a low rise flat at the top, and every day I seem to get thousands of migets. Is there any way I can avoid this please.?? It's mainly in the evening.