•  
57.5 Days of Pain
Brrrrr!
9 May
6:46am, 9 May 2024
19,485 posts
  •  
NDWDave
cackleberry wrote:Red Fort, Malta. I've been there. Think we actually went inside it? Could be getting confused with somewhere else though.

You can. We tried to go on a Sunday and despite it being timetabled to be open, it was closed. It is right at the end far end of the Island by Gozo
12 May
12:26pm, 12 May 2024
40,887 posts
  •  
Ness
Today's photo is brilliant! I loved visiting Rome. Have only been there on day trips from cruise ships though. Would love to visit for longer.
12 May
12:49pm, 12 May 2024
18,309 posts
  •  
57.5 Days of Pain
Ness wrote:Today's photo is brilliant! I loved visiting Rome. Have only been there on day trips from cruise ships though. Would love to visit for longer.
Fantastic place, you could spend a long time there whether you like history, food, fashion, religion or just the vibe.
12 May
12:57pm, 12 May 2024
40,888 posts
  •  
Ness
:) Exactly! Mr Ness and I would love to go there for a holiday in the springtime.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by _Suze_
A place to heap praise on the lucky person who photo is featured as Route Picture of the Day.

Here's a link to all the pictures, and an explanation of how you can add a picture to your route too:

fetcheveryone.com/routes-daily.php

Go on, have a look. They’ll make you want to get your kit on…

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.