Navigating photos on Facebook

3 watchers
Sep 2023
8:08pm, 24 Sep 2023
2,679 posts
  •  
Muttley
I did an event yesterday and the organizers have uploaded the photos to their Fb page. Over 400 of them in one album. Is there a way of making the process of viewing them easier? Any particular tips and tricks? I'm not going to click through them one by one.
Sep 2023
12:48pm, 25 Sep 2023
9,981 posts
  •  
Eynsham Red
Muttley If you go to the event’s facebook home page, click on photos, (presumably yesterday’s photos will be in a new album), select that album and it should display thumbnails of all the photos. (On my iPad the photos are in rows of three). It should make it a little easier to scroll down and scan for the ones you want.
Sep 2023
2:11pm, 25 Sep 2023
2,680 posts
  •  
Muttley
Ah yes, found grid view (I'm using a pc not a phone). Thank you!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Muttley
I did an event yesterday and the organizers have uploaded the photos to their Fb page. Over 400 of them in one album. Is there a way of making the process of viewing them easier? Any particular tips and tricks? I'm not going to click through them one by one.